Danish journalist keen on meeting new people

Pernille Formsgaard

Registered
Hi there.

I just moved from cold and rainy Copenhagen to spend 1/2 year in the wonderfull city of Buenos Aires.
I'm a 30 year old journalist looking to learn Spanish and write amazing stories in this part of the world. I've never been in the city before, so would be more than happy to meet up with others for a coffee, beer, walk, concerts, gallery openings etc.

I live in San Telmo untill the 31st of October, and then I will need to find a more permanent flat. Preferably in Palermo Viejo. Maybe one of you guys know of something?

Best / Pernille Formsgaard

Hello Pernille, welcome to BA.
You had just said the magic words: gallery openings. I love them so if you want to hit buenos aires ones, just write back.
All the best,
Paula.

Hi Paula.

Sounds great - I'm up for it! Do you no of any good openings coming up? I'm not really in the know yet;)

Best / Paula.

Hi Pernille! If you have no plans for this saturday you're more than welcome to come to The Shamrock (on Rodriguez Peña street, Recoleta) , I'm celebrating my birthday around 11pm and there will be a few expats as well.

Saludos!

Hej Pernille and welcome! I was lucky enough to spend a few months back in DK last year and met some fantastic people there. Let me know if you are up for grabbing a beer or something.

Cheers

@John: Thanks for the tip. Sounds amazing!
@aapietje: Thank you for your sweet offer. I do have plans Saturday evening, but if they change, I would love to pass by your birthday. How many years are you celebrating?
@realisateur: Let's grab a beer. I'll pm you:)

You can't ask that to a lady!! haha If you come you can guess ;-). My name is Ana by the way and anyone else who would like to come is more than welcome. The more we are the more fun!

Besos

Hi there.

I just moved from cold and rainy Copenhagen to spend 1/2 year in the wonderfull city of Buenos Aires.
I'm a 30 year old journalist looking to learn Spanish and write amazing stories in this part of the world. I've never been in the city before, so would be more than happy to meet up with others for a coffee, beer, walk, concerts, gallery openings etc.

I live in San Telmo untill the 31st of October, and then I will need to find a more permanent flat. Preferably in Palermo Viejo. Maybe one of you guys know of something?

Best / Pernille Formsgaard

Hey Pernille when ever you want we can meet for a beer or two :)

Hi Pernille, I've an art gallery in Uriarte 1490 in Palermo Viejo www.galeriamardulce,blogspot.com It'd be nice to meet you if you want to drop by one day. I'm always in Weds and Sats 3-8pm. Our next exhibition opening is Sat 1 Dec 4-8pm, Best wishes, Linda

Back