Dating scene in BA?

fionaorange

Registered
I'm not quite sure where should I post this but here we go: which are the best spots to meet non-argie men? I have been to Sugar but there seem to be only tourists and not people actually living here.

Thanks!

The next BAExpats Economics/Business coffee meeting might be an option, as guys are way over represented. Not sure about most attendees marital status however.

fionaorange - can I ask why a guy should be from anywhere except Arg for meet you ¿?... I mean, Argentine man is very diverse and I see no reason for that kind of absurd prejudice, sorry.

Thank you, Camberiu. Seems like an interesting meeting, especially now with the whole economy debacle.

Flowerpower, I apologise if my question sounded negative towards argentine men. That was never my intention.

Dont you whorry its ok. But, still ask to my self whats your deal with Argy men?. As a one of them I whould like to know why they are an exception for you?.

flowerpower said:
Dont you whorry its ok. But, still ask to my self whats your deal with Argy men?. As a one of them I whould like to know why they are an exception for you?.

For whatever it is worth, my advice to you is to never ask this question. Just accept that she is not into it and leave it at that. There is plenty of women (gringas) out there who dig Argentinian men.

camberiu said:
For whatever it is worth, my advice to you is to never ask this question. Just accept that she is not into it and leave it at that. There is plenty of women (gringas) out there who dig Argentinian men.

Well, why would I ask where to meet argentine men... in an expat forum board? :)

I would like to know where I can find attractive, single, argentine men. Forget the expats!!!!

Back