Dead Dogs In Palermo

I actually DO know someone who had it. From food. Not from those evil evil cats

Children can get it from playing in sandboxes and other areas where feral cats and uncontrolled pet felines have done their stuff. That's why, in the sandbox at Plaza Intendente Casares, the city put a cat-proof fence around part of the playground. That's a start.

Holy crap, I am seriously scared. I could be one of the 4% of babies born from one third of one third of pregnant ladies in Argentina who have either played with a cat, played with a cat butt, played with a cat butt a lot, eaten something, or played in a sandbox.

Holy crap, I am seriously scared. I could be one of the 4% of babies born from one third of one third of pregnant ladies in Argentina who have either played with a cat, played with a cat butt, played with a cat butt a lot, eaten something, or played in a sandbox.

So, you'll be voting Republican next year.

I'm more scared of the kind of poo Mr. Garlic got in contact with in order to develop like that... Must be some nasty shit :D

I'm more scared of the kind of poo Mr. Garlic got in contact with in order to develop like that... Must be some nasty shit :D

It only affects a few thousand kids every year in Argentina then so, no big deal...

Back