Dell XPS Laptop, Flip Mino and MyVu Personal Media Viewer for Sale

Sleuth

Registered
I have the following three items for sale (all prices in USD). Pictures at bottom!

Dell XPS M1530 Laptop - $995
I bought this laptop in December 2008 in the States direct from Dell, but need to switch to a Mac laptop for work purposes. It works great and is like new! The price is over $300 less than I paid for it and also include MS Office Professional 2007 installed.

Specs: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T8300 (2.4Ghz/800MhzFSB, 3M L2 Cache), 4GB DDR2/667Mhz, 15.4" Full HD Wide Screen WUXGA TrueLife LCD w/ camera, 128MB NVIDIA Force 8400M G, 250G 7200RPM SATA hard drive, Windows Vista SP1 Home Edition, HD audio, Dell wireless 1395 802.11g mini card, 56WHr 6-cell Lithium Ion P battery, 2 year limited warranty, Finger Print reader, Dell wireless Bluetooth module.
Software: MS Office Professional 2007 installed and was not included in original price.

Myvu Crystal Video Glasses w/ iPod Conector - $225
http://www.myvu.com/
These glasses connect to a laptop, iPod, iPhone or other video device to display a full VGA screen that flats in front of your eyes. These are like new as well. Great for traveling! Gives your ipod a large screen.

• Features patented SolidOptex® technology – exclusively from Myvu – for high quality optics in a durable, lightweight design.
  • Full VGA quality delivers 640 X 480 resolution with our widest field of view and a big-screen feeling.
  • Features worldclass display technology for the highest pixel density and sharpest resolution for DVD-like quality.
  • Superb sound with noise reduction from included stereo earphones.
  • Compact and elegant design that’s comfortable to wear.
  • USB-rechargeable battery lasts up to 4 hours of viewing.
  • USB charge cable included.
  • Handheld pendant control for volume, contrast and brightness.

Flip Mino Compact Video Camcorder - $100
I have barely used this and it works perfectly! Great way to shoot quick videos and upload to your PC through the included USB connection.

Simple to Shoot

• Sleek, pocket-sized camcorder with one-touch recording
  • Built-in memory for up to 60 minutes of high-quality video
  • Rechargeable lithium ion battery— charges via your USB port. 4+ hours of recording per charge.
  • Start recording within 3 seconds of power-up
  • Advanced playback, pause, fast forward/rewind features
  • "Child Safe" mode to prevent accidental deletions of clips
  • Fast lens – great low or bright light results, 2x digital zoom
  • 1.5” color high-brightness (transflective) display for easy recording and super-clear viewing in bright sunlight
  • Flip-out USB arm plugs directly into your computer for easy sharing and archiving
  • Silent mode for recording in sensitive situations
  • TV connector cable included to watch videos on television
  • Tripod mount fits any standard tripod
Simple to Share

• Built-in software for instant viewing, editing, and one-click emailing
  • Integrated video uploading to MySpace, YouTube and other video sharing sites
  • Easily snap still pictures from video
  • Simple editing tools let you make custom-edited movie mixes with music
  • Create and organize your personal video library
Product Specifications
Internal Memory: 2GB (60 minutes)
Screen Size: 1.5” (transflective TFT)
Screen Resolution: 528 x 132 pixels
Video Resolution: 640 x 480
Frame Rate: 30 frames per second (constant frame rate, progressive scan)
Video Bitrate: 4.0Mbps (average - auto adaptive algorithm)
Video Format: Advanced Profile MPEG4, saved as AVI file
Lens Type: Fixed Focus (1m to infinity)
Aperture: f/2.4 (fast lens for great results in low-light environments)
Zoom: Smooth multi-step 2x digital
Interface: 8 Touch-Sensitive Capacitive Buttons (Power, Play, Delete, Record and 4 way navigation)
Dimensions: 3.94” x 1.97” x 0.63” (H x W x D)
PC Connection: Built-in flip-out USB arm (up to 2.0 USB speed)
TV Out: NTSC (cable included)
Battery Life: Rechargeable lithium ion battery, charges on both USB and Flip Video power adapter (buy now).
Tripod Mount: Yes
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OSX
Online Sharing: Unlimited Private Email Sharing
Video greeting cards
Upload to MySpace
Upload to YouTube (public and private)
Upload to other sites

Send me a PM or email if interested.

Attachments

• DSC01266.JPG
    DSC01266.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC01265.JPG
    DSC01265.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 8
  • flip.jpg
    flip.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 4
  • myvu.jpg
    myvu.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 5
Hi DaVe,

Just a suggestion.... If you are unable to get those items sold here, I recommend you try selling them at MercadoLibre.com.ar (the Argentine version of eBay). You'll be able to get more money for your items (sometimes a lot more).

I often action off used elecronics there, and get more money than what they are worth back in the US. Just recently I sold a used laptop (5mo old) and got more than I paid Dell for it brand new. It''s a good way to make a few extra bucks.

Good luck! ;)

Back