Dental implants.

Prices for Pelcman. Implant $600. Cap $400. The implant needs a cap so total is $1000. Pretty sure he takes pesos but at blue rate.

Tom

Dr. Pelcman's son did my crowns just two weeks ago and you can't even tell they're crowns. Excellent work! I will eventually need an implant and he charges $1,000 US o the equivalency in pesos.

The $US prices being cited now in this thread for Dr.Pelcman's implants, crowns and bone additions haven't increased since 2008 by more than $US50 (in 2010 as I recall) for work costing many thousands of $ throughout North America. I went to him often while living in Canada until 2012 and I'd certainly go to him again if I needed these types of dental work again. Even now, here in France, whenever a dentist here advises me I need another tooth extracted and replaced by an implant, I make no decision on having it done or by whom until I forward all x-rays and advice given me here to Dr. Pelcman for his examination and opinion. We discuss it in depth by e-mails and 'phone. I trust him completely because he has always been correct and honest when some dentists in Canada weren't.

Regarding an earlier post saying that his son, Martin, is US-trained, well so was Dr.Pelcman Senior -before Martin was, of course.

Oh god, that's horrible. My deepest sympathies. I really hope this works out for you :(

So much for getting a bicycle, I think I'll walk...

Thank you for the sympathies. :)

Just so you know, my accident didn't involve other vehicles, just me doing something stupid - which is probably the worst part about it. It was totally avoidable.

Don't let one woman's stupidity (mine!) give you doubts about the biking. :) I love biking, and I recommend it. I so dislike taking the bus now compared to going by bike, that I'll often choose to bike it in the rain rather then get a colectivo! There are some bad drivers, but there are lots of courteous drivers too (although I live out in Zona Oeste so it's a slightly different kettle of fish to Capital).

Thank you everyone for your advice and recommendations (and sorry for the delay in replying - bad internet, and then no electricity all day). I really appreciate it. I'm just glad there is a solution. Thanks!

What a great threat! I am gong to see Dr Pelcman this week and I’m extremely nervous! Have had nightmares all week, I normally don’t like seeing dentists. Wish me luck, it’s for a front crown im
Praying I don’t need an implant as the provisional acrylic tooth goes attached to a denture !! That you have to wear 6 months :( hope all of you had a good experience with him.
Oh by the way if you want to pm a name for reccomendation, I’d truly appreciate it.

Mine and my husbands experiences were just fine, don't worry.
Nancy

Thanks for Your Posts great information :) as we are seeking front Lower Implants as well as possible bone grafts for the Wife.
She had Chemo but to her Chest ( breast cancer defeated ) so no upper Body Radiation IE: Head / Neck
Related Link :
https://www.eonclinics.com/blog/dental-implants-after-radiation-therapy-for-cancer
Our Question for you is Dr Pelcman and Family still doing this Implant work in BA .
We Live in Northern CA and would travel for this . I expect to make a Appointment in advance would be best as well as bringing
thanks in advance for Reply

Yes, he is practising at his same office on Av. Santa Fé:

All the work he performed on me from 2008-2011 is still great and has never let me down in any way. He improved my life. I'll never forget him

Yes, he is practising at his same office on Av. Santa Fé:

All the work he performed on me from 2008-2011 is still great and has never let me down in any way. He improved my life. I'll never forget him
Thanks for reply :) Don't know how to send a PM on this Forum and don't see one ?
can I use your name for a recommendation / Free consultation I understand he accepts perhaps .
Perhaps you or someone can enplane how to send a a PM Here ? like my email address or Phone #
We read all the messages and he sounds great . In don't think airfare and hotels to be a problem .
To have no front teeth is depressing . A poorly fitting bridge adjusted 3 times now seems not the answer .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
citygirl Expat Life 24
S Expat Life 12
Johnny Expat Life 7
T Expat Life 0
artigas Expat Life 47
Back