Deputy Conti Proposes An $8.000 Stipend For Transvestites

JP:

You seem to have a conceptual misunderstanding of what we do here on this forum. It's very simple: we get an article with a tenuous relationship to the truth, just read the headline, and then make sweeping assumptions about the implications.

C'mon people stick with the programme! Skim, assume and extrapolate. It's not that complicated.

Please stop confusing the matter with facts.

I resent that Rooney. I read the entire article. My tasteless comments (as always) were well informed.

Sorry.. sorry..

down-with-this-sort-of-thing.jpg

JP:

You seem to have a conceptual misunderstanding of what we do here on this forum. It's very simple: we get an article with a tenuous relationship to the truth, just read the headline, and then make sweeping assumptions about the implications.

C'mon people stick with the programme! Skim, assume and extrapolate. It's not that complicated.

Please stop confusing the matter with facts.

Couldnt agree more, this forum is unique. Seriously, very singular. You know what you should do when you get tired of some attitudes here? QUE TE CHUPE UN HUEVO TODO!! hahah, thats the solution. Dont pay attention. Skim. Esa es la posta posta, ahi está la papa.

Back