Desperate young ladies of BA meet up.

Auschic

Registered
Hello ladies

If you are under 35, single and living in Buenos Aires on a permanent basis, married to an Argentine or in a serious relationship with one please come hang out with us. If you do not fill this category please don't be offended, we have all just been so heartbroken when our new best friends take off back to there homelands. We are a small bunch of ladies who love to hang out and have fun.

This Sunday the 13th of november. we are going out for lunch, we are meeting at Nucha cafe by plaza Armenia at 1.30-1.45pm. The address is Armenia 1540. If you would like to come, please just show up, we will be organizing the tables at 1.45pm.

I'll second that. I'd love to organize a second get together, being that I missed the first.
If there's more interest please post!

What about the desperate young blokes? is there anyone to vouch for them?

Lucas said:
What about the desperate young blokes? is there anyone to vouch for them?
Nope......you get to "take it like a man" what ever that means?

I don't fit the bill ;)

I'm over 35, divorced (from an Argentine) and I'm not a woman (at least I wasn't thr last time I've gone to the lieu and checked it out)

elclandestino said:
I don't fit the bill ;)

I'm over 35, divorced (from an Argentine) and I'm not a woman (at least I wasn't thr last time I've gone to the lieu and checked it out)

I'm like elclandestino, thought I'm not divorced... though I do have an Argentine ex-girlfriend who's divorced, and I'm still not a woman. But I'd love to have a drink at the table next to your meet up group.

;)

Back