Desperately Seeking PEANUT BUTTER

The brand that I like is DAME MAMI, which is sold at Casa China,Arribenos 2173, which is the main drag in Chinatown. Red cover - chrunchy, blue cover is smooth.
I saw a brand called LA CAMPINA at supermarket in Chinatown. I'm not sure which one. There are about 3-4 in a small area. When I mentioned it to a friend, he said that it was just like Skippy. I might be worth looking or. Check the internet for other sources of protein.

Yep, Barrio Chino super markets have several different kinds.

I saw a couple of different types of peanut butter at Casa China today. Also, they often have Peter Pan brand at Carrefour.

Wishing you a healthy and easy pregnancy!!

Thanks so much madi that is awfully kind of you. I did manage to get some today though :)

Eternalnewbie said:
Which type of American peanut butter are you looking for, specifically? Canadian? Mexican? Nicaraguan? Guatemalan? Honduran? Costa Rican? Panamanian? Colombian? Venezuelan? Bolivian? Peruvian? Chilean? Brazilian? Ecuadorian? Paraguayan? Ecuadorian? Belizeian? Argentinean? or EEUUian?

you're a douche. people in this country say americano/a and mean from the US. AND in spanish textbooks, they say norteamericano/a. and no one gets mad on behalf of the mexicans and canadians.

and enjoy barrio chino, and not just casa china, for many of your desires! Its where i found fish sauce, sriracha hot sauce, cheap tahini, cheap coconut milk, and the list goes on. i <3 barrio chino. If you don't know where that is, its on juramento and arribenos, in belgrano. Just take the subte to juramento, or 1 of a million colectivos, and voila! you'll see some train tracks, and when you cross them, to the left is a nice chinese arch. Casa China is on your right, but if its packed (like on the weekends), take your next right, and there are many other stores that are as good.

And i go a lot - so PM me if you want company :)

If you would like for me to pick some up for you I am making a trip on the 29 for 1 week or so and will be more than happy to bring some back, as I was thinking of doing so anyways. Let me know

Thanks much. I made the trip this weekend to Casa China and found what I was looking for!

i can bring you back some peanut butter will be traveling to the states soon and can brong as much as you like just let me know

Back