Detroit Red Wings - Any other fans around?

Casabar it is then! If it's an even series Saturday night I will swing by after work.

Could be some tasty games 7's next week

Cool!

I am not sure if I can make it Saturday, but I am still planning to go there on Friday. If anyone else who is thinking about stopping in on Friday wants to trade cell #s, so we can be sure to find each other, send me a PM.

Drew

I happened to be on the corner of Azcuenaga and Vicente Lopez last night (near the Recoleta Mall, at one corner of the Cemetary). There's a sports bar there, right across Vicente Lopez from the infamous Madaho club. I noticed a hockey game on the TVs inside around 8:30.

Anyone want to go to one of those Recoleta bars and watch the Game 7's tonight?

I planned to after work but looks like I will be stuck here for awhile. Next week for sure I will swing by. Enjoy the action! I'm rooting for Devils/Rangers

I would like to come over to someone's place to watch a game and talk hockey. I am a huge fan of the NHL. I especially like the Flyers but have a working knowledge of the entire league and its players. For example, anyone able to reel off the Leafs' second line? Or where the faceoff goes if the puck is touched by a high stick by an offensive player in the attacking zone and a teammate touches the puck next during a power play? What happens if an attacking player shoots (strikes) the puck with a high stick and the goalie makes a save and then a defensive player swats the puck into his own net--goal or no goal? If anyone is getting together anywhere to watch any future game, please let me know. I love talking hockey. Alan

I bought the NHL Gamecenter subscription at the beginning of the season, but haven't been using it since the Bruins lost. If anyone is interested in paying me a reasonable fee, I'll give you my username and pw and you can use it for the rest of the playoffs. You get all the games and it's really good quality. PM me if you're interested.

Any Dogs or Kings fan around the watch every game at casa bar of the series?

Back