Different Strokes For Different Folks.

Noesdeayer

Registered
Everyone has different hobbies.Some of the might sound strange to other people.However,everyone to their own taste.The other day when Marcelo Mallo and his daughter Brenda were arrested after a raid on their home in Quilmes Oeste besides an arsenal of weapons found in their home was "una picana---an electric cattle prod" used in torture sessions during the Argentine military's Dirty War.(1076-'83).
When questioned by police as to what they were doing with said item,thire lawyer nonchalantly answered,"La picana la tenian de hobby---the cattle prod was a hobby item for them".
I don't know but as someone detained in 1979 for "averiguacion de antecedentes" but not tortured,I still found it to be a strange hobby to have for people connected to the Kirchneristas and their human rights policy.But maybe that just silly old me.

Everyone has different hobbies.Some of the might sound strange to other people.However,everyone to their own taste.The other day when Marcelo Mallo and his daughter Brenda were arrested after a raid on their home in Quilmes Oeste besides an arsenal of weapons found in their home was "una picana---an electric cattle prod" used in torture sessions during the Argentine military's Dirty War.(1076-'83).
When questioned by police as to what they were doing with said item,thire lawyer nonchalantly answered,"La picana la tenian de hobby---the cattle prod was a hobby item for them".
I don't know but as someone detained in 1979 for "averiguacion de antecedentes" but not tortured,I still found it to be a strange hobby to have for people connected to the Kirchneristas and their human rights policy.But maybe that just silly old me.
Probably planted by Macri. He's evil, you know.

Back