Difficult Desicion

I'm living here for a few months, and considering whether to make it permanent. Inflation, exchange rate, and political/economic instability are issues for me. Good luck in Austin. It's a beautiful place. And please, do Keep Austin Weird :D

I am in the same boat.... after living here for 10 years am moving the family out of Argentina. Right know we are also looking at moving to Austin......

All the best sleslie. I always enjoyed your contributions.

Thanks Pauper. I always wanted to ask you out based on your HOT photo, even though I know you are a married man and not Floppy, or however you say it. :wub:

San Antonio had Doug Sahm, and still has Flaco Jiménez.

How can you forget to mention Augie Meyers? I'll forgive you for forgetting Freddie, since he technically isn't from San Antone.

I grew up in Las Cruces, NM and the Texas Tornados used to play there every summer.

Thanks Pauper. I always wanted to ask you out based on your HOT photo, even though I know you are a married man and not Floppy, or however you say it. :wub:

Get a room boys...

"We'll always be together
However far it seems
(Love never ends)
Well always be together
Together in Electric Dreams..."

I'm living here for a few months, and considering whether to make it permanent. Inflation, exchange rate, and political/economic instability are issues for me. Good luck in Austin. It's a beautiful place. And please, do Keep Austin Weird :D

My advice, ignore December, get through it, stick around for Jan join a club with a pool. Things get normal again in Jan/Feb.

Thanks sleslie. I always wanted to have you buy me a few drinks and then let you down gently based on YOUR profile photo.

Back