dni application

blackburn

Registered
Finally got round to applying for my DNI.Took me about one hour at the rigistro de personas and they gave me a strip of paper with some bits of info and the payment slip attached($45).They told me to return in about 18 months.....told them they would need a new photo by then.....can't understand how it can take so long to process the applicatin form and the three documents needed for the dni......

blackburn said:
Finally got round to applying for my DNI.Took me about one hour at the rigistro de personas and they gave me a strip of paper with some bits of info and the payment slip attached($45).They told me to return in about 18 months.....told them they would need a new photo by then.....can't understand how it can take so long to process the applicatin form and the three documents needed for the dni......

I don't know why yours is taking so long. My husband when to do his this week & he was told it would take 4 to 6 weeks.

(Or, I don't know why they told my husband it would only take 4-6 weeks when it could possible take 18 months.) ;)

blackburn said:
Steve.
maybe it's because you are so far up your own asse that the people at migraciones wanted you out of their faces.Bad breath too......

Perhaps it's your ENGLISH accent.

(Remember the MALVINAS.)

I remember the Falklands,I have a picture of me and my friend published in the local rag in The Malvinas Cultural Centre here in LP.My girlfriends brothe was captured by the Brits,he was 18 at the time,and he says it was the best thing that happened to him as he was safe.The crap the politicians spout dosen't really interfere with my interaction with the local Argies.....by the way it doesn't really bother me about having to wait for things here got used to now.suerte.
ps.my Argie friend has a deep hatred for Yanks,don't know why .....do you?

Mini,I was told here that in BA is much quicker.....about 10 months....suerte

Back