Do all names have to match on documents?

Sam Bartolo

Registered
Hello

Maybe someone has had experience with this.

Names s on Documents

I was told all names have to match on

Birth Certificate

FBI Background

Passport

My Passport has a middle name on it, will this be problem for my applying for Residence through RADAX after marriage to Argentine Citizen.

I was told I could change on passport I just received it, Unchanged after waiting 8 weeks and thats expedited! I was giving wrong form!

If I redo it again it will take 8 more weeks.

I was told it doesnt not matter about middle name.

Question is Does it or Does it not ????

Thank you all in Advance

Sam

I didn’t place my middle name on my RADAX documentation after marrying an Argentine citizen. I was also worried it would cause an issue.
I received my PR about 2 weeks ago. They never brought it up during initial meeting or interview.
Good luck 👍

Jiujitsu

Congratulations

Was your middle name on your Passport and you didnt add it?

Dont they want copies of documents?

Luck is understatement. :)

Kendoka here

Last edited:
Hello

Maybe someone has had experience with this.

Names s on Documents

I was told all names have to match on

Birth Certificate

FBI Background

Passport

My Passport has a middle name on it, will this be problem for my applying for Residence through RADAX after marriage to Argentine Citizen.

I was told I could change on passport I just received it, Unchanged after waiting 8 weeks and thats expedited! I was giving wrong form!

If I redo it again it will take 8 more weeks.

I was told it doesnt not matter about middle name.

Question is Does it or Does it not ????

Thank you all in Advance

Sam
I have a middle name on birth certificate. So used that for FBI report and all Argentina forms. Middle was not on my US passport or anywhere my entire life. Now it is is on my DNI which is a bit annoying.

I have a middle name on birth certificate. So used that for FBI report and all Argentina forms. Middle was not on my US passport or anywhere my entire life. Now it is is on my DNI which is a bit annoying.
Possible middle name not so important, hard to fix passport from there in my case. Thanks.

Possible middle name not so important, hard to fix passport from there in my case. Thanks.

Hard to fix Passport from here 8 weeks turn around..

I did some checking if your US Citizen the Embassy can write you a letter "Of the same Person" others have said it does'nt matter , Lawyer from Miami said he doubts it maters. I can understand First and Last needing to match.
I cant find anything written about middle names.

Thanks
Onward and Forward

Back