Do I need a special permit to work remotely for my US-based company?

I have no idea but the familly clause was abolished because its origins is hebrew while the DNU 70/2017 is nazi.
To imply that German law and German people are all nazi is a bit too much. I can understand you don't like Macri ( I don't either ) etc but it is unfair to direct such insulting generalization towards an entire country.

To imply that German law and German people are all nazi is a bit too much. I can understand you don't like Macri ( I don't either ) etc but it is unfair to direct such insulting generalization towards an entire country.

Even I ment germanic, the actual german citizenship law is racist. The children born in germany from foreign parents is a foreigner.

Nikad, there reason I do not like MM is because I can see that he is nazi.

Do you remember the class action about the Tango contest because he created the category pure porteño?

There are 2 naturalization systems. The Germanic barbarian that id racial while the civilization is defined by the Hebrew law of Moises incorporated at the National Constitution where a) you are an inhabitant; b) free man; c) equal under the law; d) where racism is forbidden; e) where illegal entry is irrelevant because the bible stablishes that you should not return the slave who is escaping from his master.
While at the barbaric system the son of foreigner is a foreigner, at the Hebrew law replied at the Immigration and citizenship law, they are argentine and this is why the parents deserve a DNI because the familly is sacred.

Hitler at the Program of Munich proposed to erase the hebrew law and this is what MM does abd this defines him as a Nazi.

Even I ment germanic, the actual german citizenship law is racist. The children born in germany from foreign parents is a foreigner.

Nikad, there reason I do not like MM is because I can see that he is nazi.

Do you remember the class action about the Tango contest because he created the category pure porteño?

There are 2 naturalization systems. The Germanic barbarian that id racial while the civilization is defined by the Hebrew law of Moises incorporated at the National Constitution where a) you are an inhabitant; b) free man; c) equal under the law; d) where racism is forbidden; e) where illegal entry is irrelevant because the bible stablishes that you should not return the slave who is escaping from his master.
While at the barbaric system the son of foreigner is a foreigner, at the Hebrew law replied at the Immigration and citizenship law, they are argentine and this is why the parents deserve a DNI because the familly is sacred.

Hitler at the Program of Munich proposed to erase the hebrew law and this is what MM does abd this defines him as a Nazi.

I don't argue that MM might be racist, however Germanic laws have historical roots, just like Hebrew laws do. These laws are based on their history and experiences. There are many other countries to date that do not grant naturalization rights easily, the USA comes to mind when the US born children of illegal immigrants acquire citizenship and their parents get deported, UK where a child born to a UK citizen and foreign spouse is not granted citizenship either, etc. Italy is about to change their jure sanguinis citizenship laws.

I don't argue that MM might be racist, however Germanic laws have historical roots, just like Hebrew laws do. These laws are based on their history and experiences. There are many other countries to date that do not grant naturalization rights easily, the USA comes to mind when the US born children of illegal immigrants acquire citizenship and their parents get deported, UK where a child born to a UK citizen and foreign spouse is not granted citizenship either, etc. Italy is about to change their jure sanguinis citizenship laws.

The Us is a germanic law country (common law). Italy was conquered by the lombards who were germanics. The same with Spain with Goths but those countries never changed the law system for worst, they improved it erasing, for example, the requirement of being noble or very primitive clauses like that the woman loose her citizenship for getting married with foreigner.

However, Argentina did in 1860 and the Weimar Constitution followed the AR case after the WWI.

Both had hebrew values and they were erased by nazis following the Program of Munich. In Argentina this happened with the Constitution of 1949, dictatorial Law 21.795 and DNU 70/2017.

This is the difference.

No other bill of rights in the World is so generous than the NC that enforces Deuteronomios 23/25 from the Torá (old testament) mainly.929DFEAF-8170-4628-B212-DB5D3B42674C.jpeg

Last edited:
Simple. He applies for PR and after that fot monotributo. He invoice the company and everybody is happy.

I thought for monotributo you had to be invoicing multiple companies (more shorter term work of a freelance nature) as opposed to working for one company and invoicing just one company (which seems to be this case) ?

I thought for monotributo you had to be invoicing multiple companies (more shorter term work of a freelance nature) as opposed to working for one company and invoicing just one company (which seems to be this case) ?
If you invoice one company is they who make labor fraud and only the worker can claim it at a labor lawsuit.

In my case, even without all my paperwork. I have a precaria but have still not presented my police report from the UK.

Edit to expand on the details. I applied for residency last year (June) believing a family member could sort out my police report in the UK and send it to me. They couldn't do that so I would have to return to the UK to sort it out myself. Yes, I know there are services that do this for me, but as I was under no pressure I decided to just wait for the next time I go to the UK.

In Imigraciones, they gave me the precaria and told me I must update it every three months (I think it is monthly under normal circumstances?) and the Prorroga too that shows I am eventually going to get my police report. When I went though the process last year I was just honest and said I was unlikely going to present my police report until December 2018 so they dated my prorroga until then. I could go to Europe in December so went again and extended it, this time they give me threee months. I returned in March and extended it again. Each time I have gone to renew the precaria and/or prorroga (unfortunately not on the same days) I have not received a single question about my situation. In fact, when I tried to talk about my situation to one person in the office, they seemed utterly bothered by it and just give me the prorroga form to fill in again.

I have done this 3 times (I think more times for the precarria because it was monthly renewal the first 3 months). Renewing the precaria is time consuming (a couple of hours in Retiro), the prorroga is in and out at the front desk, 10 minutes. I am going to Europe in May and will get my report.

Are you sure you can leave Argentina while you have the precaria and are still waiting for your permanent residency to become official?

I ask because of this post by sternum on April 8, 2018:

I have just received information that my pension visa is approved. However I have to wait for the DNI card, because they have to print it. Migrations said it takes to and a half months, while my hotel said it can take 8 months. I cannot leave the country meanwhile and my precaria has to be renewed once a month online. They can see if you are filling it out abroad.

Are you sure you can leave Argentina while you have the precaria and are still waiting for your permanent residency to become official?

The immigration manager here told me I could leave if I wanted to no problem but I never did.

Last edited:

i have been told my those handling my visa renewal that i indeed can leave argentina with just my precaria and US passport, while i await visa approval and renewal of my DNI

Back