Do I need a special permit to work remotely for my US-based company?

Just a word of caution it seems information can fluctuate here. So I did not leave during the process. But I am about to go back to URU and wait for the turn out of the elections and the crisis. Based on my research this could be the hardest hit Argentina ever takes if K comes back and I will have no part of that.

The thing about URU is family is 8 hours away they go there and we can go here. Less from MVD..So it is like a safe place we can get here in less than a day and they can get there in less than a day.

So, somehow you think that CFK is the problem. Interesting, globerto god level.

she will just go back to having the gov't pay for everything it can't afford to appease the lifelong suckers at the govt teet, and start this cycle all over again

she will just go back to having the gov't pay for everything it can't afford to appease the lifelong suckers at the govt teet, and start this cycle all over again

And MM assets at Panama papers being seized. there are 400 billion dollars of Argentines abroad. the creditors can get hold of that, and that is the thesis of the former President. The AR National Constitution can protect the money that is in Argentina only.

Are you sure you can leave Argentina while you have the precaria and are still waiting for your permanent residency to become official?

I ask because of this post by sternum on April 8, 2018:

Yeah, that has crossed my mind with recent situations. However, I was told I can leave the country no problem and in fact I think it says I can somewhere on the paperwork, although I don't have it to hand.

Is the 180 day limit trailing twelve months or calendar year?

Based on my research this could be the hardest hit Argentina ever takes if K comes back and I will have no part of that.

"The Hardest Hit"? Serio?
Harder than 6 military coups, with lots of actual shooting, even bombing and strafing of Plaza de mayo?
Harder than 6 dictatorships- not "corruption", but actual dictators?
Harder than 30,000 people disappeared, with weekly flights to push bodies out of airplanes?
Harder than a war to eradicate all the natives in the central part of the nation?

Your historical perspective seems very short.

Harder than 6 military coups, with lots of actual shooting, even bombing and strafing of Plaza de mayo?
Harder than 30,000 people disappeared, with weekly flights to push bodies out of airplanes?
Harder than a war to eradicate all the natives in the central part of the nation?

Argentina turning into a Vland will make those things look like Disney Land!

FYI Sunshine I was referring to economic circumstances. Of course, your ego had to get in mix hope you enjoyed that do you feel better about yourself now.

Back