Do you believe in Cosmetic Surgery

perry

Registered
Reading this article below posted by Igor made me think that this would be an excellent topic to debate here in Buenos Aires.
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/americas/09/10/argentina.surgery/

I personally believe that growing old gracefully is better and cosmetic surgery while useful can be overdone and in many instances make the person lose a part of his essence.

I do believe that eating moderately, exercising , drinking lots of water and taking many breaks per year make you look your best.

I like to hear others comments.

Well, I am 27, which sometimes feels kinda old, but it's relative, yeah? I like lookin' good good and have no problem with sparkling up what god give me. I do drink a lot ow water, though.

Cosmetic surgery is great because it allows shallow people to be fake on the outside as well as the inside...

Anyway that's what my girl friend told me after my penile enlargement surgery...

I hear they can now suck the fat off your legs and use it for breast enhancments.
With genetic engineering we men are now redundant. Women are all made of plastic. Is it any wonder that relationships never last these days.
Dorian Gray lives again in Buenos Aires as well as in film.
So the answer is, no, I am not in favour of plastic surgery, God made us the way we are, what makes surgeons belive that they can do a better job?

Lee said:
There is no god and certainly if you want to make a change do it.

Do you have a problem wiping your ass after taking a shit?

Do you still use leaves (as god intended) or do you actually take advantage of technology and use paper?

I use technology to listen to the great works of Canaro and D'Arienzo, I can now listen to them almost as if they were live, but I would never believe that they can be improved by technology.
The same goes for my body, I will use whatever is out there to keep it in good condition, but alter it sugically? NEVER

Lee said:
There is no god and certainly if you want to make a change do it.

Do you have a problem wiping your ass after taking a shit?

Do you still use leaves (as god intended) or do you actually take advantage of technology and use paper?

So does that mean that all technology is good and will benefit man?

Also Lee do you use a Bidet or just toilet paper:eek:

No problem with it and would absolutely do it. What people choose to do with their bodies is of no concern to me and I'm not sure why it would be to anyone else either.

I don´t have a problem with it, but you definitely see the occasional ps victim in this city, and they look very, very odd.

Back