Do you fear a crash similar to 2001?

Well we live blocks from the 9th largest river in the world and the 2nd largest wet lands in the world. I know how to fish and I hunt with a bow. House is paid for let em go down I can ruff it. Besides fresh fish on a parilla is as good as gets. Which I tend to eat allot of anyway.

In BA now with the wife having a blast but my it is expensive. Executive Suite 150 night, dinner out best spots best wine 150, wives shopping spree lets not got there. 4 days more and back to the swamp in Corrientes. Nice to hit up Sushi Club again long time no spicy tuna. LOL where did all the telephone both things go ha ha ha I remember them so well when I was first here so many years ago not a one in sight now. My how things have changed.

I agree, in light of the current events & tensions at this very moment that Cristina's investigation is in progress (late) anything can spark an explosion in any ARg forum , the country's is totally polarized by the divisive 'Cristina effect'. The police is raiding her apartments and properties as we type,live on the news channels.

INTERNATIONAL MEDIA
THEY SAY TEXTUALLY:

The Country of Spain:
"Inflation exhausts the patience of the Argentines"

La Stampa "of Italy:
"Argentina de Macri, returns to poverty, between bifes in installments and blackouts"

The New York Times of USA:
"Until now, thanks to Macri's" Pro-Mercado "reforms, the only thing that his plans brought to the people, was only ... pain, Macri's Cero poverty is a distant goal for Argentina"

The Guardian of England:
"The NEGACIONISM, grows in the Argentina of Macri." The world saw as something very positive the trial of the genocides and the restitution of the grandchildren to their families of origin ... Macri, implies that there was no such genocide and wants to send the prisoners to their homes. " "The UN demands the release of a Legislator from Parlasur, Milagro Sala, the first political prisoner in Argentina, its detention is considered as an arbitrary act, in democracy"

The Economist:
... "Macri insists with the price increases", he is a useless man ".

Bloomberg International Finance Agency:
"Macri is running out of time for reforms"

B B C of London:
Argentina's foreign debt has grown since Macri took office, and this fact can become his Achilles' heel, it's strange how the Press Media conceals these facts to the people. "And he continues:" Five important increases are shaking the pockets of the Latin American Argentina, champion of the tariffs ... Macri, ordered strong increases with the excuse of "update rates"
What are you going to say now? That these are "K journals"?
Turn off the TV, I went out to the street, find out
the world press that does not depend on the
Government advertising.
It is the systematic theft of this misgovernment
And what will be the "heavy inheritance" that will pay
you, your children and your children's children!

INTERNATIONAL MEDIA
THEY SAY TEXTUALLY:

The Country of Spain:
"Inflation exhausts the patience of the Argentines"

La Stampa "of Italy:
"Argentina de Macri, returns to poverty, between bifes in installments and blackouts"

The New York Times of USA:
"Until now, thanks to Macri's" Pro-Mercado "reforms, the only thing that his plans brought to the people, was only ... pain, Macri's Cero poverty is a distant goal for Argentina"

The Guardian of England:
"The NEGACIONISM, grows in the Argentina of Macri." The world saw as something very positive the trial of the genocides and the restitution of the grandchildren to their families of origin ... Macri, implies that there was no such genocide and wants to send the prisoners to their homes. " "The UN demands the release of a Legislator from Parlasur, Milagro Sala, the first political prisoner in Argentina, its detention is considered as an arbitrary act, in democracy"

The Economist:
... "Macri insists with the price increases", he is a useless man ".

Bloomberg International Finance Agency:
"Macri is running out of time for reforms"

B B C of London:
Argentina's foreign debt has grown since Macri took office, and this fact can become his Achilles' heel, it's strange how the Press Media conceals these facts to the people. "And he continues:" Five important increases are shaking the pockets of the Latin American Argentina, champion of the tariffs ... Macri, ordered strong increases with the excuse of "update rates"
What are you going to say now? That these are "K journals"?
Turn off the TV, I went out to the street, find out
the world press that does not depend on the
Government advertising.
It is the systematic theft of this misgovernment
And what will be the "heavy inheritance" that will pay
you, your children and your children's children!

Great post and opens your eyes up considering that the local newspapers in Argentina are only obsessing about the cuadernos of Christina and her government . There is so much more happening here that is 100 times more devastating than the cuadernos and that is the decimation of the argentinian middle class .

Great post and opens your eyes up considering that the local newspapers in Argentina are only obsessing about the cuadernos of Christina and her government . There is so much more happening here that is 100 times more devastating than the cuadernos and that is the decimation of the argentinian middle class .

We are living a dictatorship. And dictators always control the press.

Back