Do you fear a crash similar to 2001?

For those of you that are interested, here is ambito's analysis of why the peso has been dropping this week and how they see the month progressing .

Tldr: get ready for a rollercoaster.

http://www.ambito.com/935561-gobier...onada-que-pondra-a-prueba-el-techo-de-la-zona

Here is a response to the above article from another user. I translated it to English, but I think that he is right. Macri and his cronies are major criminals. I pray one day that they will have to answer to the justice system.

"These pistols of the BCRA are some phenomena. They eliminated the LEBAC that had expiration every 35 and paid rates of 45% to replace them by LELIQ to a term of 7 days and a rate of 75% excellent business for the banks take fixed terms to 35% and they pass it to the BCRA to the extraordinary 75, to those of the BCRA where the fiscal deficit goes with the rate differential only, or the INTEREST payment is not fiscal deficit, perhaps we found out that the interests of the LELIQ are not going to pay them and they want to make a payment GOD to the Banks Because they do not explain how they will cover the increase of the FISCAL DEFICIT due to the increase in the interest rate, they are phenomena. I would have much more to tell you but it is not worth it if the total is a disaster the same.

Here is a response to the above article from another user. I translated it to English, but I think that he is right. Macri and his cronies are major criminals. I pray one day that they will have to answer to the justice system.

I agree completely. Argentina has shown it is on the right track in prosecuting corrupt presidents, so I hope the justice can continue from CFK to Macri.

"These pistols of the BCRA are some phenomena. They eliminated the LEBAC that had expiration every 35 and paid rates of 45% to replace them by LELIQ to a term of 7 days and a rate of 75% excellent business for the banks take fixed terms to 35% and they pass it to the BCRA to the extraordinary 75, to those of the BCRA where the fiscal deficit goes with the rate differential only, or the INTEREST payment is not fiscal deficit, perhaps we found out that the interests of the LELIQ are not going to pay them and they want to make a payment GOD to the Banks Because they do not explain how they will cover the increase of the FISCAL DEFICIT due to the increase in the interest rate, they are phenomena. I would have much more to tell you but it is not worth it if the total is a disaster the same.

Pretty much nailed it . Agreed.

It's totally unsustainable.

As for the political classes; they'll never face justice while there is defacto no separation of powers.

Pretty much nailed it . Agreed.

It's totally unsustainable.

As for the political classes; they'll never face justice while there is defacto no separation of powers.

Almost as if to prove my point. Today's paper has an article on how Menem has had his sentence annulled.

https://www.lanacion.com.ar/2178465...n-carlos-menem-violacion-garantia/amp/2178465

These politicians never face justice as they all form part of the same elite class who do each other favours from one branch of government to the next.

The same will almost certainly happen with the K mafia , and the M mafia too.

They'll all keep dancing and feigning values and outrage against the 'othet side', while at the same time exploiting the demos and protecting their own misdeeds through whatever means at their disposal.

Cheers!

:x

Almost as if to prove my point. Today's paper has an article on how Menem has had his sentence annulled.

https://www.lanacion.com.ar/2178465...n-carlos-menem-violacion-garantia/amp/2178465

These politicians never face justice as they all form part of the same elite class who do each other favours from one branch of government to the next.

They'll all keep dancing and feigning values and outrage against the 'othet side', while at the same time exploiting the demos and protecting their own misdeeds through whatever means at their disposal.

Cheers!

Yep. Like I keep saying over and over. Argentina is a beautiful place but it's horribly inefficiency, broken and corrupt.

Cheers!

It is properly nullified because there is no evidence. All the accused and witnesses were “suicidided” or they died in weir accidents.
I read the whole case because I worked it.

It seems that MM follows the same strategy.

Interesting, Argentina's last five presidents: Menem was corrupt, de la Rua left in a helicopter, Nestor was corrupt, Christina was corrupt, Macri is corrupt. That's quite a record, and yeah "all politicians are corrupt" shite. There's corrupt and there's these idiots. Not only were all these corrupt but they are all both terrible politicians and embarrasing presidents.

Back