Documentary On Sexual Turism In Buenos Aires

Jeff.Zorrilla

Registered
Hello all,

I am an american filmmaker living here in Buenos Aires and have spent the last 3 years doing a documentary on the sex tourism industry here in the city. We are going to have our premiere at this years Mar Del Plata film festival and then next year will have a run at the national cinemas. You can check out the trailer below:

https://vimeo.com/187738580

Let me know what you think! Thanks!

I am surprised that Americans need come all the way down to Argentina for "mongering". I would think that Mexico, Dominican Republic and Costa Rica would be much more convenient and cheaper.

There are many stories in Buenos Aires. i think we all live knowing only certain "layer" of it. It might be the rich-countryman, the upscale neighborhood of foreigners, the working class barrio, the students, the retirees, the travelers, the adventurers, the volunteers, the digital nomads, the mountain lovers, the South American family affair-ers, the homeless, the split families, the teenager mothers, etc. Buenos Aires is not the Paris of South America, it can be a hell-ish South American hole.

I am eager to see the whole documentary! Good job, Jeff!

Hah, watched a few minutes of your link and answered my question...

Oh, he's real alright. An acquaintance of mine, used to be friends but I don't see much of him any more.

Hello all,

I am an american filmmaker living here in Buenos Aires and have spent the last 3 years doing a documentary on the sex tourism industry here in the city. We are going to have our premiere at this years Mar Del Plata film festival and then next year will have a run at the national cinemas. You can check out the trailer below:

https://vimeo.com/187738580

Let me know what you think! Thanks!

Maybe was a subliminal sex message??

I am surprised that Americans need come all the way down to Argentina for "mongering". I would think that Mexico, Dominican Republic and Costa Rica would be much more convenient and cheaper.

Well true but not quite Argentina's advantage is you get "European" quality at "Sudaca" prices

Back