Doesn't Anybody Go To Prison Here ???

Unless we are talking aboyt killing, it is normal to give a sentece of prision in suspense. If you commit a new crime, then you go to jail for both. It is cultural, christianism, it is a secobd chance.

Sort of like 70 X 7 I guess. But Peter was not talking with Jesus about Politicians. So I am not sure it applies.

I explained how does it work when you have a first conviction when the penalty (minumum) is under 3 years.

I disagree when there are public officers involved.

The solution is that no crime commited by a public officer should hace less than 3 years and 1 day of jail, then, freedom after sentence is not pissible.

I explained how does it work when you have a first conviction when the penalty (minumum) is under 3 years.

The solution is that no crime commited by a public officer should hace less than 3 years and 1 day of jail, then, freedom after sentence is not pissible.

Sorry -- just lost it when contemplating pissable vs non-pissable freedom!

A former K economy minister had hidden ca$h (in the thousands) hidden in her office bathroom !!! :eek:

http://www.nytimes.c...ntemail0=y&_r=0

Hhahahahahahahaha I love it.... "No importa lo que les pasa,, nunca les meten en la cana....siempre zafan!!

ericoldtime-1748143-albums-private-stuff-pic116920-gracias-argentina-por-todo-que-me.jpg

The Chinese and our pal Mr Putin could write manuals for Xtina and crew

Unless we are talking aboyt killing, it is normal to give a sentece of prision in suspense. If you commit a new crime, then you go to jail for both. It is cultural, christianism, it is a secobd chance.

Basing your justice system on the ravings of a 2000-year-old Zombie makes little sense.

So how many years is Cristina going to do after she leaves office ? I figure about a decade sounds about right :eek:
That should even things out over the "Decada Robada"

So how many years is Cristina going to do after she leaves office ? I figure about a decade sounds about right :eek:
That should even things out over the "Decada Robada"

None. Look at Menem. Cristina will make sure she continues to hold senatorial or other positions and she will continue to be safe from any criminal charges. Ever. ugh.

Back