Dog For Adoption

irina

Registered
Well (for the second time now) we've found a lost dog in the street and are now trying to find her a home. We found her with a collar but no tag and have been unable to locate her owner, and suspect maybe she was just tossed out, or perhaps has been lost for quite some time and the owners don't have an active search going anymore. We've posted regularly on all the facebook pages for lost dogs as well as red mascotera and have had no luck.

We already have a full house with our own large dog and a cat, so, now we're looking for a new home for her! I'm attaching a couple pictures, she looks like she may be part German Shepherd by her coloring and height. She's quite large but doesn't weigh as much as you'd expect, she's skinny. She jumps up on you when she's excited to see you and it doesn't knock me over or even phase me.
She's very well tempered and really calm. I think she'd be great with a family as she's already past the phase of chewing everything (somewhere between 2-3 years old) and has such a quiet personality she'd be good with kids. She isn't aggressive at all, even if you take her food bowl away while she's eating.

I know it's going to be hard to find a home for her since she's no longer a cute baby puppy but if anyone's interested please let me know!! We have a car and can bring her anywhere in Capital or in the surrounding areas. If you know anyone who may be looking for a dog please share/'difundir' this perrita!!

photo_1.jpg photo.jpg

Aw it's my dream to get a big ranch out in the country and take in all the poor dogs that are alone in the streets it breaks my heart! I'm in the states for the summer but do hope you find a good home for her. Best of luck!

Thanks ya'll! Yeah I took those pictures the day we found her, now it's been a week and she's so happy and smiley now, she's a really great dog but it's just too hard to have her and our pit mix, I walked them alone yesterday and they were pulling me in all directions but at least I looked like the most protected girl in the street hahaha

Hopefully we'll be able to find a good family for her

Best of luck to you! Thank you so much for taking her in! I am hoping you will be able to find a great family for her and I will spread the word to my friends!
We see dogs in the park near us that have collars but no tags and believe them to be "owned" by the paco squatters now living there and a homeless crazy lady on the other side of the park. There is a very good chance that the dog could have been in that situation. If she is walking around without a tag, the "owner" didn't care enough about her in the first place. Jerks. We have two dogs that we rescued otherwise we would have taken a lot of them in already! Its so sad!

Oh she's gorgeous. So wish I could take her - she sounds like she'd be a good influence on my crazy cocker spaniel puppy...Alas - I just don't think I can take on another pet. Best of luck finding somewhere for her. Thank you for helping out!

Back