Dog owners

criswkh said:
Our pups use to do doggie-day-care in Chicago. Chicago is in a recession, but most doggie-day-cares are expanding..go figure. I have seen people here walk their own dogs in the evening. Dog walkers are a big deal during the day.

My little darlings are not well behaved enough for doggie day care or a dog walker. But I think it would do them a world of good!

luddite said:
Hi all,

I've been missing my dog lately (she's back in the US) and was wondering if anyone here is a dog owner? If so, would you be willing to let me tag along for a walk or join you for a romp in the park?

Wait...that doesn't sound right. I mean join you and your dog for some playtime in the park.:p

Blake

Blake, If you are ANYWHERE NEAR Recoleta, you are most welcome to join Stella and me for a walk.

STELLLLLAAAA...Steve, what type of dog? One of my trainer friends had a frenchie named Stella..so cute.

Blake, if you are available to watch my adorable pug when I travel, it would uncomplicate my love life soooo much!! I need to break up with the Aargentine boyfriend and have not done it so for, because I need someone to leave my absolutely smashingly exceptional pug when i travel back to the US. And these two are so much in love with each other.
Yep, that's what it came to.. Kinda sad

Thanks for the replies folks. I will PM those individuals who replied with invites. Unfortunately, I can't commit to dog sitting/watching for those who asked.

Blake

Back