Dog owners

luddite

Registered
Hi all,

I've been missing my dog lately (she's back in the US) and was wondering if anyone here is a dog owner? If so, would you be willing to let me tag along for a walk or join you for a romp in the park?

Wait...that doesn't sound right. I mean join you and your dog for some playtime in the park.:p

Blake

tangobob

Registered
I seems the locals cannot be bothered to walk their own dogs. You will see dog walkers everywhere.
Perhaps this is the wrong place to try. Stick a notice on a lamp post, Free dog walker, but be prepared to be innundated.

mariefer

Registered
They use dog walkers cos they work all day and can't themselves!!! i dont have a dog walker anyway I work from home. Wanna sit my yorkie while I'm in the UK? They wanna charge me 2300 usd to take him there! I wish they would charge me 800 like in the other posting...

desertrose

Registered
If you want a dog you just have to make time to walk him. People all around the world work all day and do not need dog walkers.

mini

Registered
desertrose said:
If you want a dog you just have to make time to walk him. People all around the world work all day and do not need dog walkers.

It's a growing trend, even to the point were people are putting their dogs in doggie day care. I kid you not.

Luddite, if you have the patience to help me with two very cute but badly behaved Chihuahuas, you are welcome anytime! :D

criswkh

Registered
Our pups use to do doggie-day-care in Chicago. Chicago is in a recession, but most doggie-day-cares are expanding..go figure. I have seen people here walk their own dogs in the evening. Dog walkers are a big deal during the day.

mariefer

Registered
desertrose said:

I walk my dog, I dont have a dog walker and I work from home, but if my dog will be alone all day while I'm at the office I definetely hire a dog walker to make him socialize and not to be alone bored all day at home, poor guy...