Dolar Blue On It's Way To 10

It seems every week , or day rather, there is another excuse it goes up. This time I hear it is because the soy crops are coming to harvest. I see in the weather forecast it will rain Saturday. That seems like a good reason for it to make another jump. The sky is the limit. pesos are not nearly attractive enough for wallpaper though.

Although I am a betting man , I will not bet on the Argentina Peso.

Sorry you green horns on this subject. I am 68 y.o., and I have been thru this process several times. At times, one dolar was worth several million pesos.
What you must understand once and for all, is that all this is irrelevant to the crooks in power.
They do not think they have been elected to solve the country´s problems, but they think they got a licence to steal everything that is not nailed to the ground.The president said so many times ("VAMOS POR TODO").

Sorry you green horns on this subject. I am 68 y.o., and I have been thru this process several times. At times, one dolar was worth several million pesos.
What you must understand once and for all, is that all this is irrelevant to the crooks in power.
They do not think they have been elected to solve the country´s problems, but they think they got a licence to steal everything that is not nailed to the ground.The president said so many times ("VAMOS POR TODO").

Not sure if you are referring to my green horns , which are not too far behinds yours. Irregardless , I agree with you 100 %.

Wait, but someone on here said it would return to its normal rate soon, wasn't the last spike just because of the holiday season?

I'm sure it will return to 'normal' soon...

Some reputed economists have a Teflon face like Matias Tombolini, he said no one should buy dollars at $7 pesos 2 months ago

I follow the Tulipan Economics, (rubbers) when I came here the box was $1 peso today its worth $6 pesos , The dollar was then $3 pesos. To have the same buying power I need an $ 18 peso dollar.....!! yeap no less..!! :cool:

I hope the Tulipan manufactures haven't been following the path many other manufacturers have - making their products smaller to avoid increasing the price too much...

You may be right XXL is not available any Longer... :D Hope not thinner

Back