Dollar $11,65 Pesos Unstoppable Tommorow Over $12 ?

Sip plus the dollars obtained from de Soja sales must go somewhere?

Say, folks a question for you all > If a foreigner wants to bring a large amount of US greens, where to stash the dough
so to make the adequate "timing" cambios en la calle Florida>? One can not put the Dollars in the banks right?

Perhaps giveth to a one famous attorney to hold it for you ? Or is there another better ways ? 'cause me thinking to making the plunge there muy pronto and have to enhance my gringo dinero to benefit in harvesting the more AR pesos.

Open a bank account there in UR and do the repeated runs acroos the water.? Or just use the Xoom services?
Any one with any sort of helping hand amongst the BAexpats? Anyone?

So many threads on the subject ! . You can enter the country with an amount of Cash up to 10 K undeclared, or any amount over that if you declare it upon entering the country.

Say, folks a question for you all > If a foreigner wants to bring a large amount of US greens, where to stash the dough
so to make the adequate "timing" cambios en la calle Florida>? One can not put the Dollars in the banks right?

Perhaps giveth to a one famous attorney to hold it for you ? Or is there another better ways ? 'cause me thinking to making the plunge there muy pronto and have to enhance my gringo dinero to benefit in harvesting the more AR pesos.

Open a bank account there in UR and do the repeated runs acroos the water.? Or just use the Xoom services?
Any one with any sort of helping hand amongst the BAexpats? Anyone?

I'm pretty sure most people who bring dollars from abroad, as in physically carrying them on their person on the airplane, just take the risk and hide them somewhere in their house, changing large chunks when the exchange rate is in their favor. Xoom doesn't get you the same rate, and the ferries to Uruguay are pretty expensive nowadays (as is Uruguay), so stuffing money down your pants to start off with is a good idea. It's always a risk to have that much cash in your house, but that's the way it goes.

And yeah, run a search because this has been discussed to death.

So many threads on the subject ! . You can enter the country with an amount of Cash up to 10 K undeclared, or any amount over that if you declare it upon entering the country.

Rich One-san, I was more thinking with much larger sum as to build/buy a Estancia, a sukoosh amount as little as US$10k won't do.
More like a couple of hundread thousand mas o menos! And I won't even dare to having that much cash on me
so please give me a different advise than the already read method if such thing exist ?

Rich One-san, I was more thinking with much larger sum as to build/buy a Estancia, a sukoosh amount as little as US$10k won't do.
More like a couple of hundread thousand mas o menos! And I won't even dare to having that much cash on me
so please give me a different advise than the already read method if such thing exist ?
I'm read on this forum if you bring in undeclared cash you will have problems selling the house because you can NOT document the source of the funds. You might have been a Prius salesman in real life but as far as the government is concerned you made that money manufacturing paco in the employ of the Yakusa.

As far as the value of the peso vs the dollar, the BAexpat tradition is to extrapolate any big weekly move to the next year. So since the Blue is up 4% this week, multiply that by 52, and using BAexpat logic the peso will be around 40 to the dollar in one years time. If you think I'm being facetious look up old posts from around a year ago and see the ridiculous projections made.

I'm read on this forum if you bring in undeclared cash you will have problems selling the house because you can NOT document the source of the funds. You might have been a Prius salesman in real life but as far as the government is concerned you made that money manufacturing paco in the employ of the Yakusa.

As far as the value of the peso vs the dollar, the BAexpat tradition is to extrapolate any big weekly move to the next year. So since the Blue is up 4% this week, multiply that by 52, and using BAexpat logic the peso will be around 40 to the dollar in one years time. If you think I'm being facetious look up old posts from around a year ago and see the ridiculous projections made.

Joe San I use a different criteria using the spread bet official and blue assuming a minimum spread of 30·% if the official dollar is at a minimum of 9 pesos , as predicted, by year end then the Blue would be at $12 minimum (30 % spread).

Tomorrow Capitanich will insist that Magneto and Clarin are behind this run on the peso a destituyente effort

Joe San I use a different criteria using the spread bet official and blue assuming a minimum spread of 30·% if the official dollar is at a minimum of 9 pesos by year end then the Blue would be at $12 minimum (30 % spread).

Tomorrow Capitanich will insist that Magneto and Calrin are behind this run on the peso a destituyente effort

Even though Magnetto is no longer with Clarín.

Back