Dollar Blue $6,91 ...!! Historical Max. Future Trend Upwards

Argentina needs to establish a dual currency system like in Cuba. A convertible currency for foreigners and 'Moneda National' for citizens with basic goods and services at low prices for citizens. And as in Cuba, Che's portrait should be on the currency as well!

But in Cuba there are no restrictions on Cuban people buying the CUC or USD (if they can afford it). Capital flight hasnt been a problem in Cuba as every one has been too badly paid, although that might change now that people can start their own small businesses.

Cuba is heading in the opposite direction to Argentina, becoming me economicly liber whilst the state wants more control here.

I don't know what's the Blue Euro rate (I use mainly dollars & pesos) but that's easy to check about (in any cueva).

My guess is that it's around 7.50/8 (spread is less interesting than for the greenback anyway)

Anyone need to get their dollars in the States and want to exchange in person here? PM me...

So Frenchie what is the Blue Euro rate? today...!!

Most cuevas have a blue euro rate but you have to ask.

Unfortunately there is no blue GBP rate - two of the big exchange houses that used to give good rates on the pound have closed in the last couple of months

So anyone know how much they're paying for dollars on Florida today?

Its @ $7.07 right now.

Florida takes a while to catch up. My guess would be around 6.85-6.95. I personally don't go to calle Florida though ;)

So where would you go? A casa de cambio? Any recomendations in Palermo?

I have a personal connection that I can't share but people go to Florida, no problem there really. I am sure someone here could give you better details on where to go though.

Well thanks anyways :). Yes, my personal connection happens to be out of town, just when I need pesos, hah. Thanks again!

Back