Domestic help for mother

BapuinBsAs

Registered
Hi,

My mother has been living in Buenos Aires since 1995. She has now gotten to the point where she could really use some help a few times a week as her mobility is not great. She insists she is fine but the reality is she is being stubborn and having a hard time accepting her situation. We live in the US and would like to figure out a way to support her from here. How does one find someone reliable to help around the house? Ideally it would be someone who could come in a couple 1/2 days per week to clean, make sure she is ok and perhaps pick up some groceries. She does not need any nursing/medical assistance.

Hi,

My mother has been living in Buenos Aires since 1995. She has now gotten to the point where she could really use some help a few times a week as her mobility is not great. She insists she is fine but the reality is she is being stubborn and having a hard time accepting her situation. We live in the US and would like to figure out a way to support her from here. How does one find someone reliable to help around the house? Ideally it would be someone who could come in a couple 1/2 days per week to clean, make sure she is ok and perhaps pick up some groceries. She does not need any nursing/medical assistance.
If you mean a Housekeeper/maid to help with cooking, laundry, groceries, cleaning etc those can easily be found on Facebook. Certainly a lot less costly than it'd be in the US. Local rate seems to be around 3500 pesos an hour

Hi my name is Stephen, my wife does this sort of service to various elderly woman. If interested u can message me and perhaps she can help

If you mean a Housekeeper/maid to help with cooking, laundry, groceries, cleaning etc those can easily be found on Facebook. Certainly a lot less costly than it'd be in the US. Local rate seems to be around 3500 pesos an hour
Is there a particular Facebook group I should search for? Thanks

Back