Domestic Worker Is Pregnant--Question About Bennefits

Rude and unecessary. Why bother?

I wonder whose comment is more useful? Your pedantic chirping or the local lawyer's comment which responded directly to the OP?
I'll be really honest with you, I dislike Kretina immensely and anyone who sympathizes with her band of theives is in the same category. I am glad you are offended at my comment. You support a populist and murderous regime that is nothing more than a criminal organization. #KretinaAsesina #BipoloKKA

Mr. Lawyer if you want to give advice about affairs related to other things than KKretina politics, then learn the correct terminology. "Licencia" in this case would be "Maternity Leave". NOT licence.

Why should i care?

Why should i care?
Maybe you should care because someone who is supposedly a professional should want to be sure that the information he is providing is correct and understood by the party on the other end. But then again, being a KKlawyer, you probably don´t really care and as long as you "think" you're right, then that is your reality. Pobre país with these kind of people in the government and the focas aplaudidoras that follow them!!

ccdpdg.jpg

http://youtu.be/sitA91-zWm0?t=3m17s

Welcome to the forum, Violencia!

I'll be really honest with you, I dislike Kretina immensely and anyone who sympathizes with her band of theives is in the same category. I am glad you are offended at my comment. You support a populist and murderous regime that is nothing more than a criminal organization. #KretinaAsesina #BipoloKKA

How trite. I don't support this government, quite the opposite. I just don't like rude and hysterical people of which you are clearly one.

Glad you left, one less hysterical fool living here. Result.

Maybe you should care because someone who is supposedly a professional should want to be sure that the information he is providing is correct and understood by the party on the other end. But then again, being a KKlawyer, you probably don´t really care and as long as you "think" you're right, then that is your reality. Pobre país with these kind of people in the government and the focas aplaudidoras that follow them!!

David FY.
Get help, you need to take the pill every day (clorazepam, ribotryl, valium).

Small typos are par for the course in online forums, only a churlish ninny would spend much time fussing over a small typo where the poster was trying to help.

In English, "license" and "maternity leave" are two very different things. Lawyers need to be very precise in their language, or they'll lose lots of cases (in fairness, Bajo Cero is not a native speaker, but he should still make the effort).

Back