Domestic Worker Is Pregnant--Question About Bennefits

the domestic worker is pregnant
2r3w0fr.jpg

In English, "license" and "maternity leave" are two very different things. Lawyers need to be very precise in their language, or they'll lose lots of cases (in fairness, Bajo Cero is not a native speaker, but he should still make the effort).

I prefer to use non technical vocabulary when i talk about law in an English speaking forum because institutions from common law and continental law might have the same name but they are very different.

Ajo, it is not about making an effort, this guy was rude for nothing, it was all about political hate.

I don't do labor law but i have employeds, one of them had a baby recently.

I prefer to use non technical vocabulary when i talk about law in an English speaking forum because institutions from common law and continental law might have the same name but they are very different.

Ajo, it is not about making an effort, this guy was rude for nothing, it was all about political hate.

I appreciate the complexity of moving from one language to another, but your comment was still misleading.

David FY.
Get help, you need to take the pill every day (clorazepam, ribotryl, valium).
Hey KKlawyer, how about this? Let´s make a deal.....you tell Kretina la asesina to stop having public prosecutors killed and then try and cover it up to be a suicide and I will take any pill you like. I mean you being one of her focas aplaudidoras, I am sure she will listen to you. Also over the years I have spoken to several people who have gone to your office to ask about citizenship and all have said the same. You charge about $6000 dollars YES dollars?? Imagine that a foca aplaudidora nac & pop de Kretina charging dollars?? to "help" people get citizenship. I've helped several people get temporary and permanent residency and I've even helped some people navigate the requirements on the road to citizenship......for free! Maybe someone took me to lunch for the favor.....all of you KKukarachas are the same.....preaching nac & pop y afanando all the dollars you can! REPUGNANTES SON!!

Take the pill, you need it. Get a shrink too, you are f...ing crazy.

You are confused, i don't help anybody.

Paralegals help or amateurs like you (or that is what they imaging). But ignorancy is a bliss for you.

Take the pill, you need it. Get a shrink too, you are f...ing crazy.

You are confused, i don't help anybody.

Paralegals help or amateurs like you (or that is what they imaging). But ignorancy is a bliss for you.
Any insult from a KKuKKaracha like you, is the highest possible compliment.
You know EXACTLY what I mean about the $6000 dollar fee you charge, or maybe I should have others from this forum confirm this?
Would you deny that also?? Call it a conspiracy against you?? Call us gorilas or poderes concentrados, monopólicos, hegemónicos, desestibilizadores?
PatétiKKos son!!

You frequently use the wrong English word in your posts. This is not a question of technical/non-technical, but merely the fact that you use vocabulary that is a direct translation from Spanish.

You frequently use the wrong English word in your posts. This is not a question of technical/non-technical, but merely the fact that you use vocabulary that is a direct translation from Spanish.

"False cognate" is the appropriate descriptive term (see "preservativo," for example).

Back