Donald Trump coming to Buenos Aires...

Seems all here forget Trump and Macri have been friends a long time (well before politics).

Sure, No Problem

Macri's Approval at 35% which is absolutely horrible. -> https://pablorossi.cienradios.com/cae-aprobacion-macri/
Trump's Aprroval at 47% which is OK. -> http://www.foxnews.com/official-polls/index.html

Why would Trump want to be seen with a clown like Macri???

I would also argue that Macri wants to be around people who have good approval ratings, not who are disliked more than he is.

Using a Faux News poll for Trump's approval rating is less than objective, to be sure.

And, as for clownish behavior, it's hard to trump Trump.

Using a Faux News poll for Trump's approval rating is less than objective, to be sure.

do you cry in your beer over hilLIARy's loss? Will you contribute to her bail?

Reg

regardless of which poll you look at for Trump, he come in higher than Macri on every pole, and I was being generous by pasting that link of Macri at 35% some polls put Macri much lower.

Your lack of knowledge or understanding of history and politics is duly noted. Thank you.

I think you are confusing him with Obama. During Obama’s Presidency, there have been more Democratic politicians lost for the Democratic Party than ever before. Even Illinois has a Republican governor. That was due largely to stagnancy. Have you Looked at recent economic data in the US? The numbers are good. Look at the job numbers , tax relief for all, something Macri needs to learn about is tax relief if he want to stimulate the economy.

Macri is too tough on the financially challenged people, he does not even pretend to care about them. People are losing patience on him.If you look after rich people's interest, at least pretend you care about the poor.Trump is certainly in better position in terms of country's financial situation. US economy bounced back so fiercely could be due to Obama's over stimulation, now Trump's over stimulation, and a bad crash in 2008. Another asset bubble is being formed in US for sure, just do not know when it will burst.

Back