Don't Ask Me! I Don't Know! I'm Just The Minister Of Economy

Definition of biased you might understand: whatever doesn't follow neoliberal policies is wrong and this is how this chart is done and this is how you reason.

Argentina doesn't follow the recipies of the IFM and they cannit accept that reality shows that Argentina is doing very well.

The IMF has nothing to do with it. Life on the streets in Argentina is all the evidence I need. Again you are delusional Bejo you have been brain washed and unless you are willing to deal with that like a man I cannot help you.

The IMF has nothing to do with it. Life on the streets in Argentina is all the evidence I need. Again you are delusional Bejo you have been brain washed and unless you are willing to deal with that like a man I cannot help you.

Right! You realized that Sweden looks better than Argentina. You made me change my mind, you deserve your nickname.

Said that, and going back to reality, when I said that it was a good point that he admits ignorancy, it is because economist are so arrogant that they insist over and over on doctrines that has shown that destroys the economy. Read this:
http://internacional.elpais.com/internacional/2015/03/28/actualidad/1427562693_607910.html

Do you really believe you can help somebody? Perhaps to an old lady to cross the street, i give you that.

i[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]f I had to choose between 25% inflation rate and 5% unemployment or 25% unemployment and 5% inflation rate, I would choose the former over and over again. [/background]

I've seen this quote a few times now.
You know it's not always the case that high inflation = low unemployment or high unemployment = low inflation rate.
It is possible to run a country and have a nice balance between the two.

You know it's not always the case that high inflation = low unemployment or high unemployment = low inflation rate.

Right! It is so easy!

Right! You realized that Sweden looks better than Argentina. You made me change my mind, you deserve your nickname.

Said that, and going back to reality, when I said that it was a good point that he admits ignorancy, it is because economist are so arrogant that they insist over and over on doctrines that has shown that destroys the economy. Read this:
http://internacional...693_607910.html

Do you really believe you can help somebody? Perhaps to an old lady to cross the street, i give you that.

South American ignorance dressed up as propaganda is a futile rebuff against any intelligent expat. As I wrote 2 times in this thread and I will post it again, of course I do not believe I can help you, you are deluded in your delusions I never said I could help you I said I cannot help you. I am not foolish enough to believe you are capable of comprehending reality or discerning truth. It is what it is you are what you are.

That could be true. But I was just pointing out some limitations, in my view, of the misery index.

South American ignorance dressed up as propaganda is a futile rebuff against any intelligent expat. As I wrote 2 times in this thread and I will post it again, of course I do not believe I can help you, you are deluded in your delusions I never said I could help you I said I cannot help you. I am not foolish enough to believe you are capable of comprehending reality or discerning truth. It is what it is you are what you are.

You can be many thing, among others, an illegal immigrant, but, for sure, you are not an intellegent one.
Right! I forgot that i m stupid because i m sub human because i m from south america!
If this is your best argument, it is sad or, even worst, pathetic.

Going back to reality, i believe that to talk about poverty is to do campaign, and it is too soon for that.

Back