Don't Ask Me! I Don't Know! I'm Just The Minister Of Economy

So when the government makes random claims, it's fine, but as soon as you ask for reliable figures to prove these claims, it's considered campaigning? Going back to reality, I believe every country should publish untampered indexes like inflation/poverty/... independent of the current government - in other countries these indexes are used to make informed political decisions, even when no election is in the near future ;)

So when the government makes random claims, it's fine, but as soon as you ask for reliable figures to prove these claims, it's considered campaigning? Going back to reality, I believe every country should publish untampered indexes like inflation/poverty/... independent of the current government - in other countries these indexes are used to make informed political decisions, even when no election is in the near future ;)

Right, but we are talking about Argentina. A country who is fighting the vulpure founds, founds who invest a lot of money to boycott it.
So, you can leave those rules for those countries.

Right now the goverment is leaving other candidates to get burned before the proper time and they wait and see without showing their cards.

If you can reply me what "la campora means", then we can have a serious debate.

Right, but we are talking about Argentina. A country who is fighting the vulpure founds, founds who invest a lot of money to boycott it.

Seriously? The victim card again? Listen, I am as against foreign intervention in South America as anyone. But this "let's blame everyone else expect ourselves" is both self defeating and make us (South Americans) look bad.

So, you can leave those rules for those countries.

Right now the goverment is leaving other candidates to get burned before the proper time and they wait and see without showing their cards.

If you can reply me what "la campora means", then we can have a serious debate.

Bajo, even if we assume the funds are bad, what has that to do with providing the necessary statistics for a countries economy? There is no relevance whether Mr. Singer & Co are suing Argentina or not for the fact that a country should have reliable statistics on hand to make informed decisions.

Your last sentence seems out of context to me: I never used the phrase you quoted.

Bajo, even if we assume the funds are bad, what has that to do with providing the necessary statistics for a countries economy? There is no relevance whether Mr. Singer & Co are suing Argentina or not for the fact that a country should have reliable statistics on hand to make informed decisions.

Your last sentence seems out of context to me: I never used the phrase you quoted.

There was a fight about poverty. There was published a paper that asserted that it was very hight. Poverty is going to be the axis of the campaign. So, it is predictable that it is a card to use in proper time.

You talk about what countries should do. What about to start a war based on lies about chemical weapons?

If you don't understand the last sentence you do not understand abc of local politics. Google Campora and we talk again.

You can be many thing, among others, an illegal immigrant, but, for sure, you are not an intellegent one.
Right! I forgot that i m stupid because i m sub human because i m from south america!
If this is your best argument, it is sad or, even worst, pathetic.

Corrupt and sub human are 2 different things. Supporting a system of government that openly lies to its people about things like inflation and poverty points the fact that you along with your leaders are corrupt. I believe corruption is inferior to even being sub human.

Do you know who was Campora "thinker"?

By the way, do you belong to "that" country that started a war based on lies about massive destruction weapons?

I ask because in "that" country corruption is legal...so?

Your argument doesn't make sense. It doesn't matter if poverty might be used as an election topic. If economy is a possible election topic, do you stop publishing economic statistics? Also looking for bad actions of other countries - that exist - does not change any fact about Argentina. It's just a deflection from the local issue and you as an educated person should know that... And finally, I know what la campora is (who doesn't know the large groups of young, chubby, not-so-well-educated people screaming CFK whenever some free choripans are up for a grab...) - I just don't see why you ask the question as again, this had nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Do you know who was Campora "thinker"?

By the way, do you belong to "that" country that started a war based on lies about massive destruction weapons?

I ask because in "that" country corruption is legal...so?

I have the nature of man that calls a spade a spade I was willing to leave what was comfortable to me in search of what worked with my beliefs. I do not belong to any country I belong to my conscience and my maker. And no country is my maker. And I am well aware of corruption and have no problem with calling it just that. I guess that is the difference between men like you and men like me.

Back