Dove Soap

sylvie

Registered
Does anyone know where I can still buy bars of Dove? They used to be in every pharmacy and Chinese, but they have disappeared from the shelves lately. Unilever, the manufacturer, has a big presence in Argentina, so I don't get it.

If someone sees the soap, please let me know. Thanks!

I'm down to my last bar too! I asked the salesgirl at Farmacity a couple of weeks ago, and she said that they haven't been getting stocks from Dove for the past month or so. A bit puzzling, though, because you still see the deodorants everywhere.

I'll check my Carrefour on Beruti tomorrow and see if they have it. I've seen it there in the past, but haven't looked recently.

I think its manufactured in Brazil so that might explain why it appears in waves. You can often get it in the Farmacity on Lacroze (y Rosetti) but as soon as it hits the shelves, its gone within 24 hours (especially the plain soap and the plain spray deodorants)...and then you don't usually see it again for at least a couple of weeks.

Thanks! I contacted the manufacturer and they said shipments are delayed, not discontinued. I guess Ashley is right about it coming from Brazil. Next time I find it I'm going to buy out the store!

Mil gracias!! Now I just have to make it there before they're gone!

Thank you again, tanguera... I couldn't get there yet (I live in San Telmo), but I kinda knew they'd be gone once it was posted. So frustrating. It's the only soap that I'm not allergic to.

Back