Downhill ski equipment for sale

jenh

Registered
I am selling my ski equipment - going to Europe in April, so I will miss winter AGAIN!

The equipment I have is:

Armada ARV twin tip skis (2006 design but not skied on until 2007/2008 season) about 175 with Salomon poweraxe bindings, in good condition and waxed/sharpened at the end of last North American season. The bindings are adjusted to my boots which are about a 42 European/women's 10 1/2 US size (UK 9). These are a wide and floaty ski with still enough curve for big mountain/bumps but really great if you like powder and steeps. I have enjoyed them and would keep them but for the move.

I have used these probably only 20 to 25 days in Colorado and Utah.
You can find a review of them here
http://www.buzzillions.com/reviews/armada-arv-skis-2006-reviews

They are currently on Ebay for $280 but I will take the best offer I can get - I am not looking for that much for them, it will just be a pain to move them!

I also have a pair of women's boots, the Salomon Rush 8, in size US 10 1/2 or UK 9. They are an intermediate to advanced boot, very light and with a cool plush lining. These are a great boot with consistent top reviews.

Also - an older pair of Scott poles, suitable for someone in the 5'9" to 6 foot height range. They are black.

PM me if you would be interested in any of this gear. I have a Salomon ski bag that can go with the skis and a K2 boot bag that can go with the boots.

Bumping this up... no one's staying for the winter?? :)

Back