Dream On Productions looking for sales person

Alberto

Registered
My name is Alberto and I'm the director of Dream On Productions, a company with 18 years of experience. We are looking for a sales person. Your target clients will be librarians and head teachers in high end schools in Latin America and Asia. Your main responsibility will be to attract new clients. The job involves making phone calls in English.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with great English language skills and "soft" sales experience. We use a subtle, friendly sales method, being honest and treating our contacts and clients well.
This is a work from home position.

Hi Alberto, thanks for posting this job opportunity. Is it this job available yet ? I am new in this group and I just find this Ad yesterday. How would do you rather received any resume?.Thanks in advance. Anna U.

Hi Alberto, thanks for posting this job opportunity. Is it this job available yet ? I am new in this group and I just find this Ad yesterday. How would do you rather received any resume?.Thanks in advance. Anna U.
Dear Anna, Thank you for your interest in Dream On Productions. You may email me at [email protected] I have already hired one person but need one more. I look forward to hearing from you.

Back