Dry Law in half of the country

Of course you are unsure,let me explain how your first under siege will play out( obviously this is your first one)
There is no constitutional right to purchase alcohol,that's why they first restrict your individual liberties , for instance,yes you guessed it, purchasing alcohol,then it'll be tobacco, and so on and so forth. Then and only then they move onto constitutional rights such as the right to free assembly which by the way it is suspended partially now, for instance , would you believe that at one time having a beard and long hair was enough reason to take you in to check your criminal record?, so sit back and see how first your individual liberties get cancelled and little by little your constitutional rights get eroded and by the time you realize that it's way too late , of course all of this done under the flag of safety and protection or what ever else title they come up with.
Any other questions?
All the constitutions in the world has 2 sets of rules: peace and war or disaster. We are in the second. Do you realize it?

It's so funny to see Americans posting this stuff about Argentina when they have Donald goddamn Trump as their president who's currently overseeing by far the worst coronavirus response imaginable. Why do you live here if you despise it so much?
When i said, if you had any more questions, i meant about how we are about to be legally screwed and i don't recall offering to answer personal questions unless you are writing a book or some kind of screenplay in which case , i'm more than happy to do it by private message.
Also you might want to contact Trump if you are so unhappy with his response, personally i don't know the man and since we are pointing fingers at people way above our pay rate you also might wanna call the commies in china and ask how the hell they care so little about life to let this shit get away from them.......these last two are just suggestions.

Back