Dual Citizenship

Pleefo

Registered
Can you please explain me this?

I'm from Bangladesh. What will I have to do for getting Citizenship?

👇
Dual nationality is accepted in Argentina. Some countries have entered into a reciprocity agreement (Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Spain, United States until 20 October 1981, Honduras, Italy, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, and Sweden); Argentine citizens who have been naturalised as citizens of one of these countries enter Argentina with documents of and as citizens of their other nationality and are considered to be such, unless they intend to remain permanently in the country.[4]

Argentine citizens who are also citizens of non-reciprocity countries (e.g., by naturalisation to another citizenship) are recognised only as Argentine citizens within Argentine territory, and would normally enter and leave with their Argentine passport. They can enter, and leave within 180 days, using the travel documents of their other nationality, but if they invoke Argentine nationality they must present their Argentine identity document. After staying more than 180 days they can only leave using their Argentine passport.[4] It is also possible not to mention Argentine citizenship, and enter and leave as a foreign national so long as travel documents do not state place of birth or residence being Argentina.

Check the Attachment photo........

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230915-235423.png
    Screenshot_20230915-235423.png
    247.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Im a citizens of non-reciprocity country. What rules for me, can you please help me to understand?

If you ever obtain Argentine citizenship, you may either be considered "a dual citizen" or "a person holding two passports". Why do you care about it now?

If you ever obtain Argentine citizenship, you may either be considered "a dual citizen" or "a person holding two passports". Why do you care about it now?
Because, Im planning to move in another country... One of the choice is Argentina.. So, I need to know all informations about the citizenship process

You're fine, if you obtain Argentine citizenship you'd be Bangladeshi and Argentine, but here in Argentina you'd be Argentine and the government wouldn't have to do things like notify the Bangladeshi Embassy if you were arrested or stuff like that.

Back