Dueno says they are now calculating the $ at 4.65

Lucas said:
That is exactly what I have been trying to explain here but some forum members jumped in the air mad at me when I suggested that this is the way to go in having some government control tied to all this currency exchange madness. Hope they start to understand now what a rotten system has been endured for decades here.

Latest news is that, as many as you know by now that this TV celebrity 'diva' Susana Gimenez jumped up and down in disgust because she went to exchange pesos for dollars and was refused by AFIP for discrepancies in her income/expenses declaration. She then utilized her program to criticize and vent out her frustration for the measures taken by the government on these matters. What she forgot to mention is that her income declaration was 50 thousand pesos per year and the fact that she already exchanged pesos/dollar for an amount of 2,5 million dollars in that period. That is the situation with these people they are mad on all this because now they have to justify how come that with so little declared income they are able to move that quantity of money, and what is worse they do it to by taking those foreign exchange money out of the country and invert it probably in real state in Miami, or Europe or whatever, nice little bitches like these are plenty in this country.

"nice little bitches like these are plenty in this country"

Yeah, Like Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner

Lucas said:
Be assured that if you read it in the sources I provided to you these are all right, the editor of these newspapers have checked the facts before publishing them.

This is a thing you CAN NOT said by reading articles from the written media such as Clarin, La Nacion, La Razon, Perfil etc., those newspapers always lied to the people, not only they lie but also manufacture apocryphal material in the news and notes they publish to misinform and confuse the people of this country and I should say by proxy others countries as well such as Spain, LATAM countries, Europe as a whole and US, they copy and paste propagating and perpetuating this misinformation and lies, they have vast interest all around, they are organized and they want total control on the people minds and will.

Susana as you said, not me, is a national icon propped up by the oligarchy with their media barons to have the mases dormant in the ignorance and vulgarity as the Tinelli's programs, Gran Hermano etc., programs which are promoted constantly to brutalize even more the society, bread and circus is their motto.

Have a nice day.

OMG! Are you serious?? LMAO! So, the GOVERNMENT run papers are truthful but the free press is wrong.

And for the record to all...ANYONE that says this "Be assured that if you read it in the sources I provided to you these are all right" is completely and 100% full of shit.

JWB said:
Yeah, Like Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner

JWB said:
OMG! Are you serious?? LMAO! So, the GOVERNMENT run papers are truthful but the free press is wrong.

And for the record to all...ANYONE that says this "Be assured that if you read it in the sources I provided to you these are all right" is completely and 100% full of shit.

I rest my case, with a reasoning filled with hate arguments without limits or facts like those distilled above it makes more easy to get the message across, thanks.

Lucas has the right idea. The problem may have to do with the fact that it is harder for the locals to exchange dollars now because of Christina's "let's stop currency flight' program which started the day after the election. Locals in the 'casa's de cambio' are asked for the source of their dollars by AFIP if I remember the news stories.

Avoid the drama. Pay her the agreed price in dollars. Or, if she prefers, in pesos at the price of the day, and provide her with the receipt for the exchange of the dollars.

Be firm and polite and don't stoop to her level.

Lucas said:
I rest my case, with a reasoning filled with hate arguments without limits or facts like those distilled above it makes more easy to get the message across, thanks.

What "hate filled" argument are you talking about? I was simply stating an opinion. You call Susana a "bitch" while I have met her on a number of occasions and know she gives more to charity than CFK ever did and happens to be a very nice woman. I also know for a FACT that the Kirchners are absolutely corrupt and have robbed millions of DOLLARS from Argentina.

And YOU have shown NO "facts" (as usual) except from postings from STATE RUN news organizations. I would trust free press over state run ANY day of the week. Government should not be involved in ANY press, period. There is absolute and 100% bias!!

JWB said:
What "fate filled" argument are you talking about? I was simply stating an opinion. You call Susana a "bitch" while I have met her on a number of occasions and know she gives more to charity than CFK ever did and happens to be a very nice woman. I also know for a FACT that the Kirchners are absolutely corrupt and have robbed millions of DOLLARS from Argentina.

And YOU have shown NO "facts" (as usual) except from postings from STATE RUN news organizations. I would trust free press over state run ANY day of the week. Government should not be involved in ANY press, period. There is absolute and 100% bias!!

Hey, if you know it for a FACT do something besides posting in a forum.
And Susana Gimenez gives to charity because that way she gets tax exemptions for her fake SRL.
In the meantime she keeps talking about death penalty, "los negros", "el sheraton para los pobres" and saying "que flaquitoo" to people with cancer.

bebero said:
Hey, if you know it for a FACT do something besides posting in a forum.
And Susana Gimenez gives to charity because that way she gets tax exemptions for her fake SRL.
In the meantime she keeps talking about death penalty, "los negros", "el sheraton para los pobres" and saying "que flaquitoo" to people with cancer.

Her SRL is fake? You sure about that? I would bet my bank account you're wrong. Hard to fake a SRL unless you are in the Gov. I have one..it's real. I choose not to use it but it is real (it's easy, even Lucas could get his own).

And she has every right to talk about what she wants (at least for now). She has her own PRIVATE show.

I'm not gonna argue with you about freakin tax evader Susana Gimenez.
Bye, Lorna.

bebero said:
I'm not gonna argue with you about freakin tax evader Susana Gimenez.
Bye, Lorna.

Typical coward...runs when confronted and has no facts to back up your weak argument. Happy not to waste any of my valuable time on you either. I'll go back to evading taxes with Susana...or maybe not...either way, you would have no proof.

michael-jackson-thriller-eating-popcorn-animated.gif

... ... ... ... ...

Back