Dumb Question On Subte.

chancellor

Registered
I wonder how many dumb questions one must ask to be legally freed from starting every next question with: 'I have a dumb question...' :)

We've been now in Buenos Aires for almost a month and really enjoying our stay here. My 4 yo really wants to experience Subte (read: daddy, I want to go on the train) - I guess riding around the cities on taxis every day can get boring :) I promised him that I'll take him. Where do I buy a Subte card, right at the station? Do I need one per person? We're next to Scalabrini Ortiz station - any recommendation where to go from there?

Many thanks.

You get them at the ticket booths down inside each station.
Each ticket is $2.50, to ask for them refer to each one as "viaje", If it's just you and your son say "2 viajes por favor", easy peasy
Hope he enjoys the ride!

And from Scalobrini Ortiz you could ride it in the direction towards Catedral and get off at the last stop (Catedral), right on Plaza de Mayo

Lol, yeah it was AK. TX was a part of Spain, France, Mexico, it's own country, the confederate states, and the US. Lol. History lesson over now. If you want to do the subte thing try a weekend or avoid rush hour. Too crowded most of the time.

Just tried the subte - maboy had a ton of fun. Actually, my daughter enjoyed it too. internationalguy, I'm a big history buff. Although, I specialize in 20th century, but I wouldn't have confused AK with TX. Perhaps with Alabama, but not Texas.

Any Russians or Armenians on this forum?

Back