Dungeons And Dragons Game

What usually happens with me is that women like me and we start talking about our interests. and im probably the first guy who has this hobby which is kinda like video games but more "fantay-stic"and also they hear that im very passionate about it...

LeoNubarron: I put on my robe and wizard hat...

LeoNubarron: I put on my robe and wizard hat...

yes and no, i always play a Vouldran (a half elf half orc) whos mother was the princess of a kingdom and his father was her bodyguard and they fell in love and ran off to the middle of nowhere and my charcter learned fighting and magic from day one. So yeah in a sense his a wizard but hes also a fighter, in fact he can take a barbarian one on one and win. And he can out magic a wizard if he plays it clever.
(chicks dig this stuff btw....)

99.9% of all healthy, young good looking girls wouldn't dream of it eh? Maybe things have changed quite a bit from when I was young and played it. At university we used to have a pretty much equal amount of guys and girls playing, and among different DM groups. We'd get stoned, order Popeyes chicken and buy boxes of Bomb Pops for desert. Good looking girls, some hippy-ish, some pretty straight laced and wouldn't smoke with us, and some not so good-looking. We had a few nerds (both guys and girls), a couple of frat rats, I was a hockey player (AND a nerd), etc. Kind of what I figure to be a pretty normal cross-section of people in college, no way it was one-sided fat sloppy nerds (like the stereotype).

Of course, that was some time ago. Maybe nowadays is different.

Truth is, most folks at or around the age I went to school back then, nowadays (at least in BA) seem to be only primarily interested in partying, drugs and sex. Not that we weren't as well, but our partying didn't PRIMARILY consist of going to a friend's house, getting sloshed, then going to a club and get drunker and dance and then find a partner at some point to...well you get the point. That's a lot of what I see from my sister-in-law's life (the friends she hangs with - she's actually quite restrained) - although she would love DnD her friends would think she was, like, really weird (o sea!).

I don't know. I tend to think that the DnD players here are probably a bit more mature than 18-22, although I don't know any. This was the first I'd seen of any indication that DnD was still played even - I figured everyone had graduated to MMORPG and the face-to-face stuff was all gone.

More power to you guys - if I had time I'd join y'all!

well the thing with mmorpgs is that they are boooooooring i mean most ppl have played an mmo and when u tell them u can play what ever charcter in what ever world with rules that let u improve get all giggly and stuff.

Back in 1998-99 one of my best friends pretty much lived at the comic shop. They played D&D all the time. There were usually a few extremely good looking girls there. Sure, they were the skater types, but they were there and fine as hell.

Back in 1998-99 one of my best friends pretty much lived at the comic shop. They played D&D all the time. There were usually a few extremely good looking girls there. Sure, they were the skater types, but they were there and fine as hell.

Sociology majors, doing studies on the hormonal reactions of young virgins.

I wonder if Floppy Kirchner is into dwarves.
My family will not tolerate dwarves due to their allegiances with the great oompa loompa, El Zabeca de Banfield:

DTjTxRC.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Expat Life 5
Back