Dungeons And Dragons Game

LeoNubarron

Registered
Are you feeling brave? Brave enough to delve into forgotten crypts? Face vicious monsters? Stop villainous plans?
If so join me and my friends in a game of Dungeon and Dragons. We play on weekends for one session at Recoleta, with snacks.

Are you feeling brave? Brave enough to delve into forgotten crypts? Face vicious monsters? Stop villainous plans?
If so join me and my friends in a game of Dungeon and Dragons. We play on weekends for one session at Recoleta, with snacks.

Is it in English or Spanish? Which edition? What setting?

It is in English but everyone speaks Spanish, except the DM which speaks English better. It is the new 5 edition or "Next" under the free Basic Rules and Players Handbook. The setting is (of course) the Forgotten Realms but with a twist, in this use of the setting magic is much more industrial, kind of like Eberron setting.
The players are:
An Elven Ranger, Dragonborn Paladin of Bahmut, Human Rouge and a Drow Bard.

Since Pauper went down the mocking path, might as well go all the way.

Since Pauper went down the mocking path, might as well go all the way.

Actually you wont belive this but when i tell women i play DnD there interest in me jumps up. its funny how the sterotypes sometimes get turned around...Alas maybe they think i mean a diffrent type of role-play...
Odlly enough most women want to play Barbarians in (stylish and minimal) hide armor and be able to do enough damage with a greataxe to take down a dragon.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Expat Life 5
Back