E-Cigs

Kate101

Registered
Hi guys, I will be there on Tuesday to start my new adventure. I have been researching BA since October and BAEXPATS is by far the most informative, funny and crazy site for newcomers.So thanks to all who have not bitten my head off and to you that did, ____ ___!

I have read that smokeless liquid tobacco is banned there. But, can it be found somewhere in BA or Colonia?

Cheers,

Kate,

it is not banned i don't think, it just hasn't arrived yet. there is no one selling it and there are no shops or companies established yet. foreigners can bring it with them so it's certainly not banned, just not approved for sale. not sure about it uruguay but i doubt it.

You should have used the empty space in your luggage to get a lot of liquid here :D
There are 2 websites I know of: paulvapor.com and mejorvapor.com
I used both of them and they deliver fast, but the types of products you can get is limited. I was already looking for stuff to mix liquids on my own, but it's hard to find the nicotine base as well as high-quality aromas here.

Edit: and don't expect to find them in a shop on the street - you are right that they are banned here, similarly to neighboring countries like Brazil, Chile and Uruguay. This obviously has nothing to do with lobbyism or the tabacco tax ;)

8ee874a9c65d40baa3da1e9249cd1a9d.jpg

A chef surnamed Tang who works at a villa in Changchun, the capital of northeast China's Jilin province, recently showed his turtle that is addicted to tobacco, Liaoning-based City Evening News reports.
According to Tang, the pet, an alligator snapping turtle, could smoke more than 10 cigarettes a day, and it may become upset and uneasy if failing to smoke that number.
Tang said the turtle learnt to smoke inadvertently last month when a chicken bone pricked into animal's belly. As Tang tried to pick it out, the turtle became very aggressive and tried to bite him. So he put the cigarette he was smoking into its mouth.
To his surprise, the turtle soon finished the remaining part of the cigarette.
Now the turtle crawls close to Tang whenever he smokes. And the two often share cigarettes.
As its addiction worsens, Tang hopes someone can give him tips on how to help his beloved pet quit smoking.

I managed to bring a nice sized bottle of the e-nicotine and the PG and VG to make my own liquid but i think i lost my joytech eGoC in a taxi over the weekend. Hopefully it turns up in my apartment but I'm not counting on it. But, if you cant get any down on your own, i can probably make up some batches for you although i only have enough aromas to make one flavor.

In Argentina, as in a few other tobacco producing countries, it is illegal to import, sell or advertise vaping products. It is not illegal to vape - presumably to cover tourists who bring and consume their own supplies.

As with other dubious activities here (such as blue rate cambios) members are not wise to publicise the names, addresses, telephone numbers or even email addresses of those people who provide goods and services of this type. Try using the PM function to share information if you wish to be useful, rather than the public boards.

Banned here, careful at the airport, i'd look at those websites rather than gringing too much in.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Expat Life 32
Back