(E)Mba At Iae

Alex1985

Registered
Hey there,

i was wondering if anyone has everything experience with an mba at iae.
or maybe aswell somewhere in ba?
slds alex

Austral as a University is not very good, it does not have prestige. What you ll have at IAE is contacts, people with money studying there. Austral belongs to Opus, so youll find it plenty of right wing conservative nuts.
The good ones in economy are Di Tella and Cema, and perhaps San Andres.

IAE is ranked #8 in the world for its EMBA program (check out the wall street journal articles about global EMBA programs). My husband did it and, after a very busy year and a half, he graduated. He graduated not only with a degree but with lifelong friends, amazing contacts and job opportunities. He really enjoyed the experience as it was more than just school. They partner with Harvard and Columbias EMBA programs. If you have any questions, feel free to message me.

Austral as a University is not very good, it does not have prestige. What you ll have at IAE is contacts, people with money studying there. Austral belongs to Opus, so youll find it plenty of right wing conservative nuts.
The good ones in economy are Di Tella and Cema, and perhaps San Andres.

Alex, you have to translate this post into: "Austral as a University is not very good, it does not have prestige among Peronists. What you'll have at IAE is contacts, people with money studying there, which we don't like as all money should be distributed evenly among the population. Austral belongs to Opus, so youll find people teaching economy including bad stuff like competition, free markets and so on. The good ones that teach more Marxist economy are Di Tella and Cema, and perhaps San Andres.

In the end, the goal of any MBA program is to make a good career, so you it should help you find better jobs. Therefore, the most crucial aspect is the prestige of the school, especially within HR departments/manager positions. If you look up the MBA program in several rankings, you'll find that it has a very good reputation worldwide.

IAE is ranked #8 in the world for its EMBA program (check out the wall street journal articles about global EMBA programs). My husband did it and, after a very busy year and a half, he graduated. He graduated not only with a degree but with lifelong friends, amazing contacts and job opportunities. He really enjoyed the experience as it was more than just school. They partner with Harvard and Columbias EMBA programs. If you have any questions, feel free to message me.

Thank you for giving and informed opinion, contacts are a fundamental part of a successful career . Is not What you know but Who you know. We are lucky to have you on this Forum otherwise we would be mislead by biased opinions... :cool:

I'm attending the EMBA program at Di Tella and am very happy with the program. Started mid-Aug '13 and goes until Dec '14.
As advertised, it's an intensive program but I am enjoying it and making good contacts and friends.
Interestingly, we have an IAE employee in our program. That got a few laughs during introductions.

PM me with any specific questions you may have.

Back