Easter Bunny

tbit

Registered
Back at home every mall you go to has an Easter Bunny ready and waiting for pictures with the kids. Can anyone tell me if that is the case here? And where I should go?

Also I have been looking in the grocery store for baskets, plastic eggs and have had no luck. How about easter egg dying kits? Any help is definitely needed!

Thanks!

I haven't seen any of that stuff here...but perhaps you should try one of those cotillones (stores that sells party supplies). There are loads in once but most barrios have a couple

I haven't found anything for easter other than really expensive chocolate eggs. I miss my cheap easter of buy plastics eggs & a few bags of candy. I ended up buying chocolate eggs, found some baskets ( not easter) & some material to wrap them up in. Best I could do in Bariloche. You'll probably have better luck in BA.

While on the subject of Easter eggs, does anyone know where to buy food dye? You know, the small bottles, various colors,..has anyone seen these?

ptolemy said:
While on the subject of Easter eggs, does anyone know where to buy food dye? You know, the small bottles, various colors,..has anyone seen these?

Go to casas de reposteria or casas de cotillon, ask for colorantes :)

Back