Echegaray Head Of A F I P

khairyexpat

Registered
2 seperate issues :

1. His people beat up TN periodistas (TV reporters).
2. He spent over $20,000US on his 4 days new year's vacation in Brazil.

I am not really sure what is the problem with the 2nd issue.
Did he spend $20,000US of public office money for his personal vacation?
Or as a private person, he was not allowed to spend his own $20,000US abroad?

They don't spell it out, .... what is it?

Not sure if he got the U$ that way, but most people who get the U$ the official way (seems is easier now than before to get something) report that they get max 100u$s per day. I'm part time sports journalist and Salatino (tennis) reported he got only u$80 p/day.

Not sure if he got the U$ that way, but most people who get the U$ the official way (seems is easier now than before to get something) report that they get max 100u$s per day. I'm part time sports journalist and Salatino (tennis) reported he got only u$80 p/day.

Maybe he said he was going for 200 days...

There is also some talk that the trip was a gift from a Customs Agent. A guy in his position shouldn't be accepting gifts to the value of $20k

Oh ... gift ...
Of course ..... a gift is another big problem.

Why do they speak in 1/2 truncated sentences here (even the official news)?
They just say he spent $20,000US ... full stop.
No explanation the $20,000US was a gift.

2 seperate issues
2. He spent over $20,000US on his 4 days new year's vacation in Brazil.

I am not really sure what is the problem with the 2nd issue.
Did he spend $20,000US of public office money for his personal vacation?
Or as a private person, he was not allowed to spend his own $20,000US abroad?

They don't spell it out, .... what is it?

Echegaray: HEAD OF A F I P (agency in charge of taxes and customs, including imports) springs for an all expenses paid trip for his family and cronies to Rio. Give me a break. If he personally paid for that trip, I will kiss your ass on the steps of the Obelisco and give you 20 minutes to gather a crowd.

His net worth increased 80 times since in office with the K...!! He recommended for Argentinians to Vacation at home?? and fly Aerolineas he flew Emirates in first class...

Echegaray: HEAD OF A F I P (agency in charge of taxes and customs, including imports) springs for an all expenses paid trip for his family and cronies to Rio. Give me a break. If he personally paid for that trip, I will kiss your ass on the steps of the Obelisco and give you 20 minutes to gather a crowd.

So you are saying that was PUPLIC MONEY?

I just don't understand truncated 1/2 sentences.
They just say he spent $20,000US .... full stop.
Thet do not say $20,000US of public money.

Confusing :
PUBLIC MONEY ?
or ... GIFT ?
or ... NOT ALLOWED TO VACATION & SPEND ABROAD ?

What is it ?

Back