Election In A Nutshell

The outcome of the 2016 presidential election in the USA is important to Argentina.

The Vulture Capitalist Attack on The Big Picture RT
https://www.youtube....h?v=4-7bXkcUIQw

Yeah I stopped watching the moment he said Daniel "SKIOLI". Also his knowledge of Argentine presidential elections is pretty much BS.

EDIT:

Decided to watch the video just because I felt like torturing myself (SKIOLI!).

Wow. What a waste of time. Can we please keep talk about US politics out of threads about Argentine presidential elections (doesn't matter how much someone on RT thinks its related)? We had a good thing going with this thread staying on topic for a change.

I see Timmerman has been over to the US embassy asking for a tourist visa, presumably planning his future writing memoirs and stuff.
Sholi didn't get his ten minute slot with Kris and was asked to wait outside in the Korner instead until summoned, cap in hand.

Yup. More indication that Scioli isn't getting Massa's support:

http://www.perfil.com/politica/Lavagna-y-De-la-Sota-adelantaron-que-no-van-a-votar-a-Scioli-20151028-0019.html

On the other hand: http://www.perfil.com/politica/La-primera-encuesta-da-ganador-a-Macri-sobre-Scioli-20151027-0057.html

With the nature of polls here so far me thinks Scioli will win this one especially if Macri keeps winning in the polls.

About 2 years ago I was having a coffee outside La Biela, and saw James Carville running out of the hotel next to La Biela, I was told he was there to consult Scioli on his campaign.

This is amazing.

http://www.lanacion....preta-mis-ideas

:lol:

XXF7BWh.png

This isnt actually true. Im not going to talk of Menems years, which were deeply market-friendly, privatizations, de-industrialization, tax ememptions for big companies, extremely friendly to the big capitals, especially financial capitals. Not only Macri is where he came from, not only Macri was VERY menemista, not only his group got a lot of "favours" during the menem years, but THE PEOPLE THAT MACRI HAS CHOSE FOR HIS FUTURE ECONOMIC PLAN WERE ALL WORKING WITH CAVALLO AND ARE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE OF 2001 CRISIS. The exact same people: Broda, Sturzenegger, Espert, Melconian, etc. Just a quick search in google, or even some videos on the net from June 2001 defending "the model" before it fell all apart, will correct this.

They were all part of the economic plan that took Argentina to the worst crisis in its History. Quite simple.

Furthermore, Scioli, or Kirchnerismo if you will, are clearly protectionist, to an extreme, they are all for State intervention in economy, in fact, he did give the names of his future ministers, and they are all heterodox, not one neoliberal, not one free market apostol, thats how he governed in the province. Macri is the exact opposite, he came from an entrepreneur class, made bussiness with mafias, with dictatorships, etc, he is and was the same thing that Menem.

Menem has the exact same ideology than Macri.

This isnt actually true. Im not going to talk of Menems years, which were deeply market-friendly, privatizations, de-industrialization, tax ememptions for big companies, extremely friendly to the big capitals, especially financial capitals. Not only Macri is where he came from, not only Macri was VERY menemista, not only his group got a lot of "favours" during the menem years, but THE PEOPLE THAT MACRI HAS CHOSE FOR HIS FUTURE ECONOMIC PLAN WERE ALL WORKING WITH CAVALLO AND ARE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE OF 2001 CRISIS. The exact same people: Broda, Sturzenegger, Espert, Melconian, etc. Just a quick search in google, or even some videos on the net from June 2001 defending "the model" before it fell all apart, will correct this.

They were all part of the economic plan that took Argentina to the worst crisis in its History. Quite simple.

Well let's hope they learnt from their mistakes then....

Matias, perhaps you can't grasp the fact that continual state intervention isn't healthy. Look where we are now.
It's about time the markets were allowed to operate freely without government meddling, particularly imports and exports.

Back