Electrical Adapter


I will be arriving in BsAs in October, I will be bringing my Lap Top. I will need an adapter US > Argentina. On the internet I see that there are two types, a V type and the round european type. Which will I need? Can they be found easly in BsAs?.
Thanks DQ


DonQ,Make sure your laptop works with 220V, otherwise you need not only an adapter but a transformer as well.What adapter you need is defined by power outlet in your house. Modern ones accept what you call V-type plug. European are uncommon, but many power strips allow to plug in either type. In old houses you can find power outlets that are not compatible with either plug.And yes, you can find the right adapter here easily.