Electrician

Jose 15 5868 3187. He rewired our apartment 7 years ago and wired for our dishwasher 6 months ago. He is a genius!
Nancy
wiring for a dishwasher is pretty simple It's the plumbing that gets very hairy

Plumbing the DW was pretty easy too. The electricity had to be moved. Not a big deal but Jose did good.

Tom

wiring for a dishwasher is pretty simple It's the plumbing that gets very hairy
Well, that depends.
However, he did rewire a lot of stuff when we bought the condo, including a big to-do for the ceiling lights, that I won't get into here. Believe me, he did the impossible.
And really, I only brought up the dish washer to say that he's still around and we still love him.
Nancy

I do. He worked in my place and did a pretty good job although not as big as rewiring the whole thing. He knows his trade but doesn't speak any English.

True. Jose speaks no english. We speak very little spanish and it still worked. He's a good guy.

Tom

Jose 15 5868 3187. He rewired our apartment 7 years ago and wired for our dishwasher 6 months ago. He is a genius!
Nancy

I just used José's services. He was great; came over within 15 minutes of calling (Palermo Hollywood), gave me a full explanation, in Spanish, on how to fix my blown breaker switch and what went wrong.
He provided a full quote with materials, of which he rang the proveedor to confirm prices, and he's open to a bit of budget wrangling.

Overall, a nice chap.

Back