Empanadas: baked or fried?

I wish someone would take the initiative to create the pepperoni pizza empanada. I envision a hot pocket but betterer.

Best used to be at Confteria

They must be nicely shaped.. !" Golden Brown and Juicy..! Empanadas .

A saying was "A good empanada must be so Juicy, that the juice will burn your hand , and mess your shoe, the edges must be soft and eatable..!

Try Confieria Via Dolce Av, Santa Fe 3637

PD:Fe de Erratas.. read edible eatable ?

i identify it as gross, thanks to the olive. i hate olives :)

So many dislikes pretty picky picky , some hate olives, some hate tuna , some want peperoni . Some like empanadas Caprese..
Wonder if when in Italy they object to anchovies , peperoni, albahaca/Basil, etc. request crispy bacon pizza..!

So many dislikes pretty picky picky , some hate olives, some hate tuna , some want peperoni . Some like empanadas Caprese..
Wonder if when in Italy they object to anchovies , peperoni, albahaca/Basil, etc. request crispy bacon pizza..!

is that where the whole soft bacon idea comes from? I like my bacon softish but not raw like it is here. Interestingly enough I like my beef rare and not crispy like here. I wonder if AR people look at me eating a bloody piece of beef the same way I look at them loving raw bacon (I don't care that much if they want to eat it in that condition, but I would like mine cooked a little more)?

on a side note I was at a restaurant and the owner saw me eating a rare piece of beef and he came to the table to ask if I was going to eat this bloody steak and that he apologizes and that they could heat it more for me (this is another interesting story because it was an example of a restaurant showing customer service but that's another story). I told him is was perfect and that I had asked the waiter for it specifically in this condition. He kinda looked at me weird and said ok great and went back to his business.

Back