End Of The Year Dinner 8:30Pm Tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I didn't read this thread before.

Get over yourselves, indeed! Peron Peron is NOT owned by Peronistas; it's not a shrine to Peron, nor an homage. It's a great, inexpensive restaurant with kitschy decor, and tongue planted firmly in cheek.

Holy moly, what's wrong with people today?

Get over yourselves, indeed! Peron Peron is NOT owned by Peronistas; it's not a shrine to Peron, nor an homage. It's a great, inexpensive restaurant with kitschy decor, and tongue planted firmly in cheek.

Peronism started and ended with Peron, the rest is just BS anyways. Anti peronist expats, talk about cultural assimilation heheheh :) I have heard great reviews about the food at that place, and things you will not find anywhere else in the city.

tis easy to be offended if you try hard enough! I showed this thread to the family, not peronists by any stretch. How we laughed!

Peron, peron won, however if there is no reservation, it is most likely you will end up waiting for more than one hour, or going somewhere else nearby. I would like to see you face to face anytime soon!!

Feliz Navidad!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back